4x4x6.5 Grow?How many plants should I grow for maximum yeild?

• Thread starter mrhomegrown22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrhomegrown22

Any advise or recommendation would be awesome.

I have a 4x4x6.5 grow tent with a 1000 W HPS bulb. I am getting the clones ready to be flowered so I’m wondering how many plants can I fit? I’ve heard of the SOG, but don’t know anything about it. Someone told me about a flowerbed, but IDK? I will be using soil probably with 3 or 5 gallon grow bags. Thank you in advance.

J

jack_ripa

I would say a max of 5 5 gallons in there. Since it's 6.5 feet you want to veg them for about 6 weeks and tie down anything that gets too tall. Now this is assuming you fim and lst them but you should be able to get close to two lbs out of that tent if you do it right.

N

nouvellechef

Its all relative. Focus on having a healthly harvest, nute regime, pest regime and no errors throughout. Then apply it to however many you want. Think in terms of gram per watt, not plant count. Generally you will yield the same whether it be legion of clones or just a few plants. GL

J

jack_ripa

Its all relative. Focus on having a healthly harvest, nute regime, pest regime and no errors throughout. Then apply it to however many you want. Think in terms of gram per watt, not plant count. Generally you will yield the same whether it be legion of clones or just a few plants. GL
Very true! I sometimes chuckle at these new style hydro growers when I work out the GP/W numbers. It seems like it's 6 of one and a half dozen of the other.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I hope you have planned out your ventilation well because a 1k is going to bring a lot of heat in there. I have run everything between 16-1 gallon pots to 6-5 gallon pots. My preference is to run 9 plants in 5 gallon pots in the same size tent. Of course this is all dependent on your strains and methods.

M

mrhomegrown22

I have a friend who works at a clinic here in Ca and he says he doesn't want these Sour Deisel clones. I think he is gonna give me 4 or 6? Any ideas how long I should veg because I heard they get real big. I was thinking 4 veg them for an additional 2-3 weeks? IDK any ideas or suggestions?

K

kushedoutmymind

I have a friend who works at a clinic here in Ca and he says he doesn't want these Sour Deisel clones. I think he is gonna give me 4 or 6? Any ideas how long I should veg because I heard they get real big. I was thinking 4 veg them for an additional 2-3 weeks? IDK any ideas or suggestions?

just keep in mind that they will grow anywhere from 1 foot to 3 feet after they start flower. usually around 2 feet. foot tall clone should end up being a yard tall at harvest.

J

jack_ripa

just keep in mind that they will grow anywhere from 1 foot to 3 feet after they start flower. usually around 2 feet. foot tall clone should end up being a yard tall at harvest.
Right, and also, make sure when you flip them to 12/12 they are bolting upwards and filling out. Then you will see the best results. Catch em in a growth spurt.

Top Bottom