4x6ft area want lowest amp setup possible

• Thread starter TimeLine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TimeLine

TimeLine

would be cool for 1 light but if 2 are needed so be it
price well lets not go top end lets go for overall safety of product
would like to keep amps down electrician can't come until spring so working with 15 and is used for other stuff

thanks

if this can't be done on 15amps I will try to expedite my electrician quickly..and just educate me on what I should have so I can bounce it off of him..lots of electricians re not growers

Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

You'll need about 720 watts of quality LED lighting. Three 240 watt boards would fit rather nicely. Those three boards will pull roughly 6 amps total combined at 120volts.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You could easily do it with the advice from @MIGrampaUSA. Anything else, like exhaust fan, internal fans, will only increase it another couple of amps, total.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

These lights here from our sponsor @SpiderFarmerLED
would give you good value for your money: https://www.spider-farmer.com/products/sf-2000-led-grow-light/

Minimum setup would be 3 of this model. Ideal would be 4. I would steer away from larger fixtures that give single point focused coverage and purchase multiple fixtures so you can put the light where you need it.

Last edited:
TimeLine

TimeLine

ok ok good feedback as always from the farm fam
I would def need 3? that seems to be the thang?
anyway for a 2 popper system..but I amnot tooo thick headed if its 3 its 3
I have heard from the farm fam for years that more smaller is better then 1 biiger guess I used to one big PP better then 3 small PP's but I can concede maybe them gals like every light gap filled instead of the girth penetrating only 1 hole at a time
yea between fans and such I think that puts me still way under until I can get the electrician here..my ole one got the cancer and flu and now he just saying naw I'mchilling inside..but I get it

TimeLine

TimeLine

cool and only pay pal though?
guess I could dig up that paypal stuff been awhile

TimeLine

TimeLine

I didn't see hidden codes..I sucked at wheres waldo
I gotta get my paypal updated..sucks thats onlymethod

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I didn't see hidden codes..I sucked at wheres waldo
I gotta get my paypal updated..sucks thats onlymethod
PayPal is only one method. They also process credit card payments. Put the items you want in your cart. Click on "view cart." Apply coupon code and then "proceed to checkout." Looks like your card options are Visa/Master card/Discover/American Express.

The checkout system is just a bit different is all.

Top Bottom