4x8 table soil sog help please! !!!

• Thread starter kushmusic420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushmusic420

Hi, farms I'm planning my next grow with 2 4x8 tables side by Side with 4 1000 two Lights over each table! ! I just can't make up mind should i get grostar shades reflectors or 8inch xxxl mangum cool hoods.I'm looking for the best foot print. I hear great things for both of theses light just very undecided on what to buy! ! And one more ? how many 6 inch pots can I fit in a 4x8 table? ?? I was hopeing 140-150 per table I'm trying to get 14-16 grams a plant.!!! PS I'm not a newbie I been using 2 1000 for my last few grows now I'm ready to do the sealed grow room and Never turn bck.I'm in the process of buying all my new equipment now co2, mini split, dehumidifier ect. Just need some advice please and sorry for the long post just need some help!!! :rollj:

half baked

half baked

growstar is my choice, go for around 70 plants per light too

peace hb

Giddeon

Giddeon

Magnum xxxL if going with reflectors

Back in the day I used to pack a 4 x 8 table with 6" RW cubes and only fit about 80 Max Now I make the plant work for me rather than work to get plants. ;)

K

kushmusic420

magnums, or the knock offs that are 75.00 cheaper.

Thanks God Not to go off subject but I have seen few of ur growrooms u have posted and I respect you so much thanks for the info u provide it help me out alot before I git this setup going!!!! Is there anywhere online I can get the full package 4 8 inch magnum hoods4 quantum ballast with 4 hortilux hPS bulbs for best price I seen of post by you God u had the quantum ballast for 240 shipped is that still Avila? ?? Thanks for the reply !!

K

kushmusic420

Tha
growstar is my choice, go for around 70 plants per light too

peace hb

That's what I was trying to do 70-75 per 1000 that's y I I was thinking about grostar reflectors. Money not the problem even if tho growstar are alot cheaper! !!

half baked

half baked

ive not much experience with the magnum hoods but growstars are a great product, the big 1s will neary cover the 4x4 space you've got for each light, in england they are quite expensive at around £130 each tho, whatever you decide i hope it turns out sweet for ya bro

peace hb

Giddeon

Giddeon

If you are trying to get above 64 plants you are going to have to go less than 6" containers or cubes since 4' x 8' breaks down into 128, 6" squares.

K

kushmusic420

ive not much experience with the magnum hoods but growstars are a great product, the big 1s will neary cover the 4x4 space you've got for each light, in england they are quite expensive at around £130 each tho, whatever you decide i hope it turns out sweet for ya bro

peace hb

Thanks alot bro, on www.bettertthannature.com has the large Reflectors for $154.35 each so I'm still undecided tho! !

half baked

half baked

thats reasonable tbh, have you not thought of doing beds instead of pots, its like this, if you do beds the plant will have way more space to root into, it would probably be easier too m8, just have a nutrient tank with pump etc then just feed them all at once cos if 1 is drinkin slower than the rest then the rest will take the feed from round her so you could feed all at the same time, defo something to have a look at man

peace hb

K

kushmusic420

If you are trying to get above 64 plants you are going to have to go less than 6" containers or cubes since 4' x 8' breaks down into 128, 6" squares.

Thanks , well what size square pots would I need to fit 150 per table? ??I don't want them to small cuz I still want to veg 10-14 days at the Max!! I wanted to get atleast 14 grams or more a plant once I get everything dailed in!!

K

kushmusic420

thats reasonable tbh, have you not thought of doing beds instead of pots, its like this, if you do beds the plant will have way more space to root into, it would probably be easier too m8, just have a nutrient tank with pump etc then just feed them all at once cos if 1 is drinkin slower than the rest then the rest will take the feed from round her so you could feed all at the same time, defo something to have a look at man

peace hb

I have but wouldn't I have to have someone build it for me and I don't know anyone that would!! and I don't want anyone to know or suspect that I'm growing weed!!!

hiboy

hiboy

A new reflector out is the predator. ITs pretty awesome. I would def. look at it. Your way overcrowded with that many plants. Sometimes less is best and let em bush out. When i had my 4x8 tables in rw cubes i only had 24 each and that was way overcrowded i learned.
hiboy

K

kushmusic420

A new reflector out is the predator. ITs pretty awesome. I would def. look at it. Your way overcrowded with that many plants. Sometimes less is best and let em bush out. When i had my 4x8 tables in rw cubes i only had 24 each and that was way overcrowded i learned.
hiboy

That reflector is very nice And big just Google it! See there are alot of options. I just need to make my mind up cuz I ordering all my equipment once I Have the electrician Come first and the hvac install the mini split!!!

Giddeon

Giddeon

Thanks , well what size square pots would I need to fit 150 per table? ??I don't want them to small cuz I still want to veg 10-14 days at the Max!! I wanted to get atleast 14 grams or more a plant once I get everything dailed in!!

4" cubes will fit 150 per table you could fill the table with hydroton and use 4" cubes stacked in the rocks and flood as needed roughly 2 - 3 times a day. Or stack the cubes on top of Coco-mats.

You ever grown that many plants on a table?? ...shit can get thick.

Personal opinion: Go with 75 - 80 plants in 6" cubes and do the appropriate veg to accommodate less plants on the table, The larger plant in a 6" cube can allow for 25 - 30 grams per plant.

K

kushmusic420

4" cubes will fit 150 per table you could fill the table with hydroton and use 4" cubes stacked in the rocks and flood as needed roughly 2 - 3 times a day. Or stack the cubes on top of Coco-mats.

You ever grown that many plants on a table?? ...shit can get thick.

Personal opinion: Go with 75 - 80 plants in 6" cubes and do the appropriate veg to accommodate less plants on the table, The larger plant in a 6" cube can allow for 25 - 30 grams per plant.

Thanks, if I used 128 per tray 6inch pots Im looking for 14-18grams a plant. that would be my goal once every thing is dailed in properly. and the strain I use will fit my sog style of growing . And also pruning as well, will be a big factor! !!!! The strain I think I will go with is a cross called gorilla gape x grass knuckles !!!:rollj:

Latest posts

Top Bottom