4x8 tents second time with ebb n flow cant get my flowerng nutes right

• Thread starter greendinos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greendinos

Hey there growers im tryin somethingkinda new tome been a soil grower at heart startin to rock the hydro . im killin it in veg but cant seem to get weight in flower . running 2 4x8 tents .2 600 watt with magnum xxxl hoods one six inch exhuast per tent and a 70 gal rez . 18 plants per tent/tray each plant in a 6 ich rockwool cube in a net pot with clay pellets . using sunleaves a and b dutchmaster root zone and a little greatwhite every week. epic veg from 6 inch clone i top a week later and get to about 2feet with 6-12 huge bud sites. then i start floweing and i cant get hardly any weight . just seeing if anyone has any suggestion beside for kool bloom to help get my 1.5 ps per light thanx greendinos

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

try the lucas formula. it just a micro and bloom 8/16. then you can modify it with additives when you get comfortable. it could be your strain, grow any kind of haze like super silver or blue dream those are easy and yield alot

hiboy

hiboy

whats ur strain, and have u ever had numbers in it before
I rock rw and use big bud, b52,hygrozyme is a must in rw, carboload. flora micro,flora bloom. whats ur ppms and ph
h

G

greendinos

im rockin some purple voodoo , a-train , sage, and an awsome headband. I picked up some cns17 ripe and bloom . and a bag of some maxi bloom . gonna slowly up the dosses make sure i dont burn anything . my ph is always good . i started flowering yesterday so will see what happens ill probly set up a grow diary for the next crop from clone . post some pics up tommorow

hiboy

hiboy

im rockin some purple voodoo , a-train , sage, and an awsome headband. I picked up some cns17 ripe and bloom . and a bag of some maxi bloom . gonna slowly up the dosses make sure i dont burn anything . my ph is always good . i started flowering yesterday so will see what happens ill probly set up a grow diary for the next crop from clone . post some pics up tommorow

Hey
just wondering what does always good mean
h

turbo14

turbo14

Keep it simple...

Ionic Bloom

Ionic Boost

Sugar Daddy

Awesome Blossom

Cal Mag

Follow directions on labels... Flush for 7+ days with pure water... Enjoy

S

So_CaL_Sativa

Not that I know anything, but I have never run nutes at full strength and have still seen nute burn. Hopefully all of those strains aren't running off of the same reservoir, I'm sure the ec and ppm requirements for all those strains differ significantly. The problem might also be something other than your nutes, how is your temp, humidity, water temps etc? Also you would be surprised what a difference side lighting will make in a tent, a couple T5s @ 3000-3500 will kick up the lumens on those lower nugs. Just a couple of ideas, good luck on this batch!

P

paperplane

What is your PH? What is the temp of the room?
There are many ways to skin a cat. I have no experience in Rockwool, I dont like the algae the grows on top of them. Anyways you could switch to coco and run more of the Botnicare line. Get #2 or #3 Smart pots with coco.
Since you say your grow in Veg is working dont change anything.
For Bloom.....per 5 gallons

Pure Blend Pro Bloom-50ml
Liquid Karma -50ml
Sweet - 50ml
Cal-Mag - 50ml(RO Water)
Silica Blast - 25ml
Add what ever PK booster you want and follow manufactures directions.

That is a Basic Base that should get you results.

G

greendinos

My ph is always 6.9-7.2. temps are at 80 almost all times. hum is at 60 during veg and about 20-30 during flower . I have the a-train and purple voddo in the same tray and head band and sage in the same . as far as algae i have the cubes in 10 inch net pots with clay pellets completly covering the cubes so i have no algae . hoping it stays that way lol def seen rockwool with tons of it on the tops though. using the cns17 ripe and bloom . and a bag of some maxi bloom . has any one ever used the maxi bloom cause im super paranoid of burning. It says to put one teaspoon per gallon but that would be 70 teaspoons and that seems ridiculous. I also got some bud candy hopin that helps in the end but mostly consentrating on weight with the maxibloom.

P

paperplane

I dont know what PH you guys run in rockwool but that is high for coco. I run my ph at anywhere from 5.5-6.2 I cant see why rockwool would be any different? I could be wrong I'm still a newb learning as well.

S

Seed Buyer

I think your lighting might be your issue. I would be running (2) 1000 watters per 4x8 tray. How long have you been running those 600 watt lamps for? Right now you are at 37.5 watts per square foot. Running (2) 1000's would put you at 62.5 watts a square foot. That is big difference you are gonna see in your final yield.

S

So_CaL_Sativa

Yeah Green, your ph is pretty high if that's on a regular basis. Aim for the 5.8-6.2 range and things should turn around.

Top Bottom