5/5--o.e--

• Thread starter jimih
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Wow!

Girls are rockin along. Glad to see them doing so well. Got some nice looking girls there. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you might have some nice yielder's there. Looks like the tops are going to fill in nicely. Good color to them. Great job and thanks for sharing.

By the way, how are they smelling now?
Take care,
BG

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah im pos there not from clone,Been. The O.E are some very gorgeous plants,,Are you growing some O.E also???~~~ Thanks Billy..The tallest one has a menthol smell,,,smells pretty dam good..The other 2have a woody-less menthol smell to them..Im shity at describeing smells,to many lines and to many cigs in the past...Jimi

Billygoat

Billygoat

Afternoon,

the menthol would be the TW in the cross. It would be the TW smell crossing with the Thai. The woody to spicy would be more Thai. I'm sure you will be happy with all of them. You've got to remember also. Once they are all dried and cured. The smell does change, so it's possible for something else. Glad to see things are looking and sounding good. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great job.
Take care,
BG

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah,I think they all smell good, The two are hard to explain,i would have to say a woodie-Earthy-lite menthol. smell. Man i caint wait to get this round done Billy. Ill keep ya posted....Jimi

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a update @ 5 wks,, Had to tranplant one,,few lower leaves were going yellow..There all frosty but one of the girls is very frosty,, All growing fine still...

100 2687
100 2679
100 2681
100 2682
100 2685
100 2688
Billygoat

Billygoat

WOW!

Those girls are really kicking into high gear. You got some very nice girls there. If your not already using a bloom booster. I would start feeding them some. Will pump up those cola into some very fat bat's. Very nice job and love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. Hope the rest of the grow goes well.
Take care,
BG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Man that internode spacing on this strain looks great for indoor!! But has those skinny leaves that tend to go with stretch internodes. looks really good. Congrats!!

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Optikfiber and Tue Grit,,Il get some pics up soon,there almost done and looking very pretty, maybe another 5 to 1o days..The plump just started. Caint wait to burn these last two phenos,,The T.W pheno was some very,very potent ganja Proablly the best smoke i had all year..Happy hollidaze all~ Jimi

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
kicking ass bro! i got a pack of these i just keep buying stuff..lol. these are gonna be for out door this year after looking at yours i cant wait.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks kid,,These colas are pretty big for indoor,,Outdoors would proably produce some nice monsters. Happy Holidaze Jimi

Billygoat

Billygoat

Cant wait to see some new pictures. I bet those girls really packed on the weight. She does well outodoor if done right. If you prep your area the right way. You can yield some nice plants.

I'll have some outdoors this year myself. Training will yield some very nice wide monsters. Thanks for share the info jimih.
take care,
BG

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres plant#1 at 71 or 72 days.:smiley_joint:~~JIMI

100 2832
100 2834
100 2835
100 2839
100 2841
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Last pics are a bud i trimed off plant#1, 3 days ago.shes sitting off to the side of the wood burner,,Thats the most pics ive ever loaded:420:time..I hope you all enjoyed the show:smiley_joint:...Ill let you all know how she smokes..Jimi

100 2922
100 2919
100 2918
100 2913
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow last post was posted at:420: unintentionaly..:smiley_joint:Jimi

Top Bottom