5/6weeks into flowering and have some brown/dead spots on leaves

• Thread starter kiwister
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kiwister

5/6weeks into my flowering stage got a few more weeks left. Got some dead spots coming through on some of the leaves. It looks like it's spreading as well. But fairly slowly. Anyone able to provide me with a diagnosis and treatment?

Cheers

56weeks into flowering and have some browndead spots on leaves
56weeks into flowering and have some browndead spots on leaves 2
K

Kamisama

It looks like burned. Do u spray plant a lot?
Could be also some insect or bug.

U cant wipe it off, right?
How does the leaf look from bottom?

K

kiwister

It looks like burned. Do u spray plant a lot?
Could be also some insect or bug.

U cant wipe it off, right?
How does the leaf look from bottom?
Haven't sprayed the plant since it began to flower. Can't wipe it off, and looks the same pretty much from the bottom

K

Kamisama

Bugs, root problem.

In what medium do u grow and whats the PH u water, feeding with?

K

kiwister

Bugs, root problem.

In what medium do u grow and whats the PH u water, feeding with?
Grown outdoors in the UK (south coast), grown in soil, use distilled water. And then use Terr Aquatics TriPart for feed
Soil pH is around 6.5 after feed and 7 when just water

K

Kamisama

7 isnt that bad for soil but better would be using 6.5 ph each feeding, watering. Get phosphoric acid and ph meter. Have u measured run off water or PH of soil? Have u used perlite, maybe theres not enough oxygen, which create environemnt for anaerobic bacterias that u dont want.

Do u perhpas have magnifier or pocket microscope of 60x - 100x? U ll need one anyways for trichomes to properly time harvest. With it we could find more about the bug, if its in leaf.

Try to press with fingers the burned place. Althought it doesnt reasemble leaf miner.

Maybe try also tobacco pesticide recipe but dont spray it in buds.

If its a root problem some benefivial bacterias and mycorrhizae could help or hydrogrb peroxide mixed in water but that will kill also benecial bacterias u might have in medium.

K

kiwister

7 isnt that bad for soil but better would be using 6.5 ph each feeding, watering. Get phosphoric acid and ph meter. Have u measured run off water or PH of soil? Have u used perlite, maybe theres not enough oxygen, which create environemnt for anaerobic bacterias that u dont want.

Do u perhpas have magnifier or pocket microscope of 60x - 100x? U ll need one anyways for trichomes to properly time harvest. With it we could find more about the bug, if its in leaf.

Try to press with fingers the burned place. Althought it doesnt reasemble leaf miner.

Maybe try also tobacco pesticide recipe but dont spray it in buds.

If its a root problem some benefivial bacterias and mycorrhizae could help or hydrogrb peroxide mixed in water but that will kill also benecial bacterias u might have in medium.
Complete noobie, haven't tested run off water. Just got soil pH meter. I've used perlite and vermiculite as well as a fabric pot. Don't have that but my phone has x100 magnification. Can try it tomorrow in the daytime. Doesn't feel like any bugs in the spots.

Will try a tobacco pesticide recipe. Guessing you mean the tobacco disease.

Initially when I first mixed the soil I added mycorrhizae. Should I try a flush solution and flash out any excess nutrients

Top Bottom