5 months old.. trying to figure out the sex!?

• Thread starter Lolix888
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lolix888

Lolix888

5 months old trying to figure out the sex
5 months old trying to figure out the sex 2

Lolix888

Lolix888

Looks like a female revegging

That's what I was thinking, it's my first time growing it and I don't even know how long it takes to grow I just look on google but a couple of weeks she's been looking different.

Lolix888

Lolix888

IMG 20200228 162851

This round things looks in google like a male part but she has features of female too 🤯

Lolix888

Lolix888

That's one confused little plant ball. Honestly, I can't tell what's going on. What is your lighting situation?
Nothing really she grew in my garden with my other flowers I just put her in a pot and let her outside doing it thing

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

May as well chop, dry, smoke. Not sure that's savable but if you wanna try, I'll see if I can help you thru it....

Flavachaser

Flavachaser

She looks like she’s revegging due to a poor light regime, which may have caused her to hermie, try and get yourself some auto flowering seeds for an outdoor experiment next time see how they workout for you. Peace and good luck ✌️🌲

Nugg

Nugg

I left one outside in bad sand..in never grew..stayed small just like that and flowered..just one Little bud...dug her up,washed dirt off the roots ,brought inside,put in my bucket,revegged and grew out to a full size plant..I'll be choppeng her down in 2 weeks..turned out just fine..

Lolix888

Lolix888

Is it an autoflower?

I am not sure what it is, I got my medical card on September and I found 2 seeds on my refill so joking I threw them in my flower garden, the soil is from home depot and I give them fertilizer every two weeks, one day I saw a different kind and I put her in a pot, and let her out side, so like she came out with no effort I also threw the other seed and she's also growing but in a different way she's looking longer and it's just a month old, I really don't know what kind they are or if they are smokable, I just enjoy seeing them change I thought it was really hard to make a seed come out, but I guess nature its doing its thing.

Top Bottom