5 Sannie's K.O. Kush & 1 Kolossus fem.

• Thread starter shaker1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaker1

shaker1

This is the continuation of a thread I started under Sannie's seeds in the "Breeder" section here. Decided to move it, and finish it, here to represent Sannie's Shop and the great genetics they have. Highly recommended! I've grown a few of his strains and haven't been dissappointed at all.

So, these are a couple days on 12/12 and the best I've done thus far. But then, with gear like this it's pretty easy. Sannie's gear and Sub's soil mix is a winning combination to say the least!! Plants are lovin' the Gavita as well!! I vegged the K.O's for a little over 5 weeks and the Kolossus for 4wks. Haven't shown sex yet. Also got 3 cherry tomato plants, 3 banana peppers and an onion...lol...Everything looks pretty good and green, 'cept for the poor onion...lol... Pics are from tonight.

5 sannies ko kush  1 kolossus fem
5 sannies ko kush  1 kolossus fem 2
5 sannies ko kush  1 kolossus fem 3
KennyPowers

KennyPowers

back a couple years ago i knew a guy who grew the KO kush. it was some of the rankest, stankiest, dirty arm pit smelling weed i have ever encountered. and it really did pack a TKO. keep us updated bro!!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

was it me? LOL

i ran the f2's for quite awhile, had a pheno that actually had a bit of stretch (those fuckers dont even move when you hit 12/12 they laugh at you HAHA) but was very very tasty and extremely potent.

they grow super super easy as well. you can try whatever you want on those things and they take it.

they seem done at 7-8 weeks, but i always took them to 60 days for super funk.

stopped though because of yield. with an 8 week veg and whatever i could they were just not yielding near what anything with 3 days veg and flip would get. still, gotta run a plant every now and then to at least have some stock!

shaker1

shaker1

@ classic....I've read this over and over about how it's increadible smoke but, low yield...but, not once has anyone given numbers as too how low per plant. If one is an 18" typical growth and one is a 10-12" bush at 12/12, (I have one of each but not sure of sex yet), what could I expect given I'm in a very rich ammended soil? (5gal. buckets). Doesn't matter either way really but just been curious as hell!!...lol...low yield on the Kush is why I through the Kolossus in for good measure...heh...will definately keep the updates commin'!

shaker1

shaker1

1 female confirmed tonight...(back row middle). If things go right, it should be a good x-mas..haaa....kolossus fem is front right. Tall one, back left is 20" now...hoping for at least a couple more females.

IMG 1521
IMG 1523
shaker1

shaker1

Nice looking avatar Wizard! I was thinking of doing KO Kush x Sannie's Jack f7 when I get things really set up. Bet it would be about the same, without the color though. Or Jack f7 x Herijuana IBL, got that too.....side note...got a male showing now and I'm not feelin' too confidant on any more girls either....hope I'm wrong. Really re-thinking my "wait for pre-flowers" method of sexing. Shits expensive (literally!!). Guess 1 girl's better than no girls...and it is , after all, K.O.Kush!!

shaker1

shaker1

well, the verdict is in...besides the fem Kolossus, I got 3 outta 5 K.O. Kush girls! Very excited now to say the least. They are the 3 in the back row of the previous pics. Tall and branchy. Was hoping the "bush" in the front middle was going to be a girl but, not. What would happen if I kept him and did a little "dusting" on a couple of the girls branches? Would that make K.O. F5's since these are K.O. F4's?? Would it make more "bush traits" come out? Just started reading about breeding and will be a long time 'fore I "get" alot of it...lol........just a word on my expirience with Sannie's m/f ratio in my past grows....outta 4 Jack F7's, got 2 girls...outta 5 Herijuana IBL's, got 3 girls....and now the 3 of 5 K.O. Kush....been very fortunate!!

shaker1

shaker1

Thanks for the info!! kept the "bushy bastard"...lol...(culled the other male), and will dust that beautifully built girl in the back!! My problem with breeding is going to be space and keeping ones I want to breed with, plus a mother or two of different strains. I've read about Bonsia Cannabis plants...gotta look into that more. 'bout my only option I think. Thanks again for the info!!

shaker1

shaker1

That's pretty much what I did with my Heri' IBL's but didn't think to take clones. Wasn't set up right anyway. But I will be very soon!!........ Did a good pruning last night and re-trained the girls....Lookin' pretty, I think!...chopped the boy down to the center stalk to keep his balls in check and to give the girls more room. I only want to seed one of the girls so gotta keep a close eye on him. Any tips on when to take pollen / what to look for??.......Pics are of the girl I'm gonna seed plus the boy, some garden shots, tomatoes and peppers..........

IMG 1528
IMG 1529
IMG 1531
IMG 1534
IMG 1535
IMG 1536
IMG 1537
IMG 1539
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

I love the training job! They're looking great! Lady Goods

shaker1

shaker1

soooooo......I been doing some reading on the "de-foliation technique" and thought I'd do a side by side to see if it works. These are now 3 weeks into flowering and 2 are frosting up nicely already. just took these pics.....

IMG 1621
IMG 1623
IMG 1624
IMG 1627
IMG 1628
IMG 1635
IMG 1649
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Seriously envious of the symmetry of your training, lol...Coming along very nicely, shaker.

shaker1

shaker1

Been a minute since last update and today is 8 weeks flowering, so......Had a hermi issue with one of the kush girls. My fault I'm positive. Had an unseen light leak and day temp of 78-85, night temp sometimes down to 55, so I'm sure that caused some stress. Got some real purple goin' on though, lol. Took half the hermi plant at 6 weeks and cut the rest of her a couple nights ago. Got another one comming down tomorrow and one thats got another week or so. I now "see" what people mean by "low yield". Nice top nuggz with lots of smaller "ball buds" all over. But to thier credit, they are all COVERED in trich's! Should be some tasty hash! Was very easy to grow using organics and I've got another run started (6) along with some Herijuana IBL(6) and Sannie's Jack f7(3) And my fem Kolossus has still got another 2-3 weeks...god I love the smell of Kolossus!! lol...like rolling in a field of strawberries! Here's a few pic's.........thanks for watching!!............ps, my tomatos ain't too shabby either..lol...

IMG 1686
IMG 1677
IMG 1705
IMG 1718
IMG 1727
IMG 1736
IMG 1739
IMG 1743
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

You've got some great color coming through shaker. Wonder how much of that is temperature & how much of that has to do with genetics. Either way, good stuff!
Be well!

Top Bottom