5 strains ebb and flow first time grow

• Thread starter Npk420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Npk420

Npk420

This is my 1st attempt at ebb and flow and 5 strains including blue dream, sativa star ⭐,afgahni kush, moon boots,purple kush and the Lil one is a cross of 11 roses crossed with what could be 4 strains so idk what to call it maybe give me some ideas to name it..... Looks to be going good so far I been feeding them fox farm grow big hydro, ff big bloom, mammoth p, great white, ff flower kiss foliar spraying it once a week, silica, h2o2, calmag. I'm super stuck on fox farm and was blessed by Matt a ff sales rep for 3 cases of the ff trio and got the gringo Rasta trio I'm wanting to try also a ff product so if anyone has used those let me know what you thought please. I'm about to put them under the 1000 watt mh and try throwing a trellis net up to control stretch in this small area 😂....ph 5.8 water temp 68, air temp 64 to 81 but usually at 72 ish.Angry questions just ask I'm more than happy to share any knowledge I may have to pass along to the grower new to all this wonderful stuff. I really need a sponsor spider farmer lol jump on board. I want to start a you tube channel just need anyone's experience at that to help me get going in right direction. I want to switch to led ASAP and need a light to replace 1000 watt mh/hps I'm currently using 1 of the 3 I own but it's time I got these Lil panels but I need power to cover two 5x5 areas and got the wisdom to just need the lights spider farmer lol.,... Can use a anyone's help. Thanks npk420

5 strains ebb and flow first time grow
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 2
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 3
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 4
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 5
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 6
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 7
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 8
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 9
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 10
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 11
5 strains ebb and flow first time grow 12