5 weeks into flower. I think she looks great. When to flush?

• Thread starter Mattylucas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mattylucas

Mattylucas

5 weeks into flower. Auto blue ice is the strain. 9 weeks old 5 weeks since flowering. Breeders time says 8 to 10 weeks. Trichomes are looking mostly cloudy. How long till I should flush? The last two pics was yesterday and the blurple ones were today.

5 weeks into flower i think she looks great when to flush
5 weeks into flower i think she looks great when to flush 2
5 weeks into flower i think she looks great when to flush 3
5 weeks into flower i think she looks great when to flush 4
5 weeks into flower i think she looks great when to flush 5
10w30

10w30

Supporter
looks great. 5 weeks into flower? they look not ready yet for chopping with a 7 day flush, imo, soil or coco? better eyes hopefully will post for you

Mattylucas

Mattylucas

looks great. 5 weeks into flower? they look not ready yet for chopping with a 7 day flush, imo, soil or coco? better eyes hopefully will post for you
It's in soil. And yes 5 weeks. Thinking I'll continue feeding for a week or two then flush

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It's in soil. And yes 5 weeks. Thinking I'll continue feeding for a week or two then flush
too flush or not too flush?
might want to read up on the science behind it.
plants look good😁

10w30

10w30

Supporter
day 49 i think, blue cheese breeder says 56 days on their webpage, just gave it first ph'd water tonite and will chop it ahead of the other 3 going, its falling over. in coco, its early too i think, just sharing. doing a 6 or 7 days of 6.2 ph flush, your in soil though so i'd simply stop feeding it nutrients and it looks like you can take trich pic's so it might be worth waiting for ~5%+ amber trichs.

IMG 20200304 190905
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
In soil just water it don’t bother with flush unless you have been over feeding her. I usually don’t flush but I run organic.
2 more weeks to go so if the plan if for a flush start at week 6.5.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Yes don't flush yet imo, I would agree with a good 2/3 weeks to go. Cracking grow, looking great , just a little more patience and you'll be glad you waited, just keep your humidity down below 50%

Mattylucas

Mattylucas

Yes don't flush yet imo, I would agree with a good 2/3 weeks to go. Cracking grow, looking great , just a little more patience and you'll be glad you waited, just keep your humidity down below 50%
Ya my humidity sits at 30rh and and 75 to 80f and haven't had any problems

MGuY

MGuY

Personalty I would wait for more bulk and more color but in the end it's your plant.

Top Bottom