5 weeks into flowering. 3 mint choc og. N a mistery 1.think it's a haze.

• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheKushie

TheKushie

Pretty damn good for your first grow.đź‘ŚI'll suggest you watch Green Genes defoliatating videos, you might notice a heavy increase in yeilds and size to your flowers.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Pretty damn good for your first grow.đź‘ŚI'll suggest you watch Green Genes defoliatating videos, you might notice a heavy increase in yeilds and size to your flowers.
See that's where it gets confusing. Some say don't trim them n some do. Some it will increase your yield. N some it will mess it up. What's best. There is a lot of leaf that I would love to trim. But again so far into flower I don't want to mess them up.. Any advice on the pros n cons on this technique 5 weeks in flower I would love to know. N ty for the praise on my 2st grow much appreciated.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Kush where can I find the vids.?

TheKushie

TheKushie

This is pretty close to the week your in. What I've learnt about the technique is that you have to remember it's a "weed" and it only takes a few days for them to recover. If you decide on going that route, what I do is make sure the medium is hydrated trim the plants then feed right after I'm done with nutrient solution. You might learn it a different way but it all works the same in the end as the flower will increase in size as it's getting more light.
It also looks like youre in week 4 of flower. If your counting the transition week then it would be 5 if not I say week 4 and you got about another 3-4 weeks till harvest time.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I grew chocolate mint og last year and again this year.
It had a wonderful flavor and nice stone. Out of maybe 10 strains chocolate mint stood out.
I hope you enjoy yours as much as we did ours.
I don’t defoliate healthy leaves. They are solar panels, not curtains.
here is this years chocolate mint, early budding. 7-8 foot tall.
ACD5CFEA 9566 4909 A363 77BF9B48E952

HeavyKush

HeavyKush

See that's where it gets confusing. Some say don't trim them n some do. Some it will increase your yield. N some it will mess it up. What's best. There is a lot of leaf that I would love to trim. But again so far into flower I don't want to mess them up.. Any advice on the pros n cons on this technique 5 weeks in flower I would love to know. N ty for the praise on my 2st grow much appreciated.
I trim only fans covering sites and have no problems with small yields it actually increases mine.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Ty kushie.. They look a lot better now.. Can I ask u.. Iam looking at making my own organic tea mix. Using boiled banana skins fish bone n Epson salts... But don't have a clue on how much. I should use... Do I use 1 banana skin or do I do a couple n add the other stuff. To what it say on box ty n sorry for mashing ya brain up..

TheKushie

TheKushie

I never grown organic and have no knowledge of that style of growing. For me I would look for a 100% organic nutrient product line and use that like synthetic nutrients in organic coco coir. Lol

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Npz m8 I just make my own m8 got enough info. Worth a go tbh but cheers anyway

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

This is pretty close to the week your in. What I've learnt about the technique is that you have to remember it's a "weed" and it only takes a few days for them to recover. If you decide on going that route, what I do is make sure the medium is hydrated trim the plants then feed right after I'm done with nutrient solution. You might learn it a different way but it all works the same in the end as the flower will increase in size as it's getting more light.
It also looks like youre in week 4 of flower. If your counting the transition week then it would be 5 if not I say week 4 and you got about another 3-4 weeks till harvest time.
Ty kushie.. I watched that 1 just before I did my trimming defo helped me with it.. So now it's in flower not budding? Iv read a lot on homepage organic mix n will defo be using for pk n boost. Can I ask does tomorite with a npk of 4.. 3.8.work for flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom