5 weeks old short rider auto

• Thread starter 420trvtrv420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420trvtrv420

420trvtrv420

Hello guys this is my 36 days old short rider auto and it is still in preflowering period
Should i be worried ? why does it take so long to shift flowering phase ? is it something wrong with my plant ?
is my plant too small for 36 days and should i be worrying about the bottom leaves which are yellowing

i am an amateur grower and i want to know your opinions about my plant

Thanks to all pro growers will reply this post
By the way sorry for my bad english

5 weeks old short rider auto
5 weeks old short rider auto 2
5 weeks old short rider auto 3
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Height looks ok. Usually autos will start to show first signs of sex around week 3. You are a little behind schedule but i wouldn't be too concerned your particular plant might just be a little slower than normal. In 2 more weeks if it doesn't show lots of flowers growing then you will need to flip it to 12/12 light cycle. Sometimes seed companies make a mistake and send non-auto seeds. its happened to me before.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Also don't worry about yellow leaves on the bottom that is normal. Pluck them off and only leave the green ones.

420trvtrv420

420trvtrv420

Height looks ok. Usually autos will start to show first signs of sex around week 3. You are a little behind schedule but i wouldn't be too concerned your particular plant might just be a little slower than normal. In 2 more weeks if it doesn't show lots of flowers growing then you will need to flip it to 12/12 light cycle. Sometimes seed companies make a mistake and send non-auto seeds. its happened to me before.
i have seen some people have complaint about the seed company which i bought short rider auto seeds they said they send photoperiod instead of autoflowering seeds by mistake.

420trvtrv420

420trvtrv420

by the way my plant's upper leaves are drooping 4 hours before sleeping why this is happening i am using 18/6 light cycle. After 6 hours of darkness when i switch the lights on the drooping is gone is my cannabis photoperiod ? what is the reason of this

Top Bottom