5 X 600 Watt Grow....PICS PICS PICS....My Journal

• Thread starter CoreyB760
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoreyB760

for a 8x8 grow area i recommend 6 600 watt lights or 4 1000 watt light. you dont want to be limited by your light.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
woah

first of all that shit rocks the whole set up (every month harvest?)is the shit man were i headed in about 6 mounths or three small harvest lol anyways dude i got to know where you got those extra tall nursery pots ?
again bad ass grow Corey
:harvest:

C

CoreyB760

there called tree pots and i got them from my local hydro store maybe you could google 3 gal. tree post and find some.... and thanks for the compliments ill try to post new pics soon and i harvest every 8 weeks giver or take

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

damn 6 6s? sounds expensive!..lol...not sure if i have 6 i think we have 5...so what do u pull every 8 weeks? my partner swears by 6s...he said he pulled 9 with 8 of em.....what do u think is optimum number of plants with the strains youve grown per 6? 9 plants? thanks for any help....safe growing:character0029:

C

CoreyB760

depends if your going with sog or super plants. i do sog and i have about 6 to 9 plants per 600

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

i think were planning on scrog, but shit i liked the 9 big ass cola sog style...can u do that with most strains? i mean sog but big sog...i always thought sog were generally smaller....

Top Bottom