Hi all..My first grow White Russian fem. 6week veg. 950ppm 5.8 - 6.0 ph 600w MH. I started with Rockwool, but I had to continue with DWC because its roots came from the bottom. Waiting for your advice please.

Last edited:
One bad leaf isn't nothing..it will she'd lower leafs...you said 6 wks..like 45 days of veg...looks right to me..time to switch to flower...

I'm a beginner in plant growing, my plant is 3 months old. I could not provide her conditions. However, the facility experienced stress in the first weeks. Does that affect harvest? I want to extend the VEG period as much as possible.

I am open to your comments and suggestions.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Thanks for message man.
Do you have any suggestions about phosphorus? Pk 13-14 good?
If I use it, it's only for 3 days in week 5 of flower (DWC), then it's out. Don't often use it, but on big plants like yours, it would be a good idea, or you my find a few unexplained defs turn up.

If I use it, it's only for 3 days in week 5 of flower (DWC), then it's out. Don't often use it, but on big plants like yours, it would be a good idea, or you my find a few unexplained defs turn up.
I will follow your advice. My plant is quite stunted. The probable cause is stress. I will share the developments with you. Thank you very much, my friend.

White Russian DWC
Light on : 25c %50-60h
Light off: 18c %50-65h watertemp: 18-21c
Nutrient : b52- sensi cal-mag - hesi power zyme - biobizz root juice- hesi crecimiento grow / connoisseur grow a+b- plagron ph down. Ph levels : 5.5 / 6.2. Ppm: 1050

Last edited: