500 Gal's Worth Of Coco, 1 Run: Storage In Winter?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Well I ran 4x8 bed on tables last year (5) of them and now i'm running all my tables 2 gal containers and i only used like 10% of my coco from previous round. Question is I really do not want to throw it away ($4k worth ) and plus I really am just testing a bed vs 2gal this round so I really might switch back to the beds since I got 2.1 lb per light.

* only Question is Can I put my coir coco outdoors as storage( covering it with a tarp) and Put it in my outdoor-grow square . Since it's winter and as long as I make sure the bags don't get damaged . Will having coco outdoors over the winter give it a chance of pests when i'm not growing in it? I don't want to donate my valuable gold coco to the veggie garden.

If I can't have it outdoors it will have to be in my lung room but man that takes up room! Tips suggestions and whats does everyone think?

B

Burned Haze

Well I bought eight (8) 32 gallon trash cans to test putting some of my coco in trash bags outdoors . After a 7-14 days I'll check humidity % and how the coco looks . If everything is straight I'll have to buy 15+ trash cans or so lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If it does, then I'm fucked because I can *only* store my coir outside. What would the bugs be living on;, is my first question? I'd do it.

Top Bottom