Cut all down or wait it out

• Cut all down

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Wait it out

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
1130artisan

1130artisan

I’ve never had this issue and don’t know what to do.

I’m in the 6th week and noticed seeding and herm. Some plants are worse than others. I was thinking of cutting down the ones that are seeding more than others. Try to let the rest of the harvest swell up and yield more. So I would just cut them day by day. Eliminate the seeding ones as a go.

Or should I cut the whole room now? The seeds are soft and just started to form.

500 plants hermseed issue hydro
500 plants hermseed issue hydro 2
500 plants hermseed issue hydro 3
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I've read some people say they pick off the nanners as they show up. Is there a lot, a few? Looks like the damage is done to me? Might as well finish it out if there's no risk of pollinating other sensi elswhere. If it's good herb, you've got plenty of seeds to grow for free plants.

Never had this problem myself but the neighbor's hermis sent bees over to nock my girls up in a few spots last year. One of the girls in my garden is from those beans. The other beans I payed bank for. I wish I would have gotten a few more homemade freebees.

chemistry

chemistry

Check your trike colour and see how close to harvest you are, then decide what to do.

Ina

Ina

may be it is better to cut those which have bananas(nanners)on them,they are pollinating themselves and the others.And leave these which are making seeds till the end,i guess the seeds will be interesting mix:)You have to find who the father is,is it one plant or many with nanners on them?If they are many check your conditions,there could be something that makes them hermies...You can chop only the nanners or the hole plant if it is one.....

Greenbum

Greenbum

I’ve never had this issue and don’t know what to do.

I’m in the 6th week and noticed seeding and herm. Some plants are worse than others. I was thinking of cutting down the ones that are seeding more than others. Try to let the rest of the harvest swell up and yield more. So I would just cut them day by day. Eliminate the seeding ones as a go.

Or should I cut the whole room now? The seeds are soft and just started to form.
damn growmie ya know this is some of the same type of situation i just ran into but thankfully my luck wasnt as bad but the only reason i mention this is becuz it really does do a certain number to ones whole when things like this occur knowing you did everything the way it should be done absloutley no males involved lo stressed perfect atmosphere and still end up with a few seeds that u cant call from shit where they possibly come from . Well my friend its probably not something you have done rather its probably the strains fault due to not getting the genetics stablized before marketing the seeds , which i dont know how or where u got ur beans , but id definitely take a look before getting anymore from that place and if it was lil o me id straight up push them boys to tha limit and get what u receive . Make a positive out of every angle of the whole situation and learn from the mistake , but all in all the tric troduction is definitely there and it looks like as of now its still about 85% bud to seed ratio so keep it rollin my bro. good luck

stonestacker

stonestacker

If you have seeds . It's too late to pull the nanners... I would finish it off and make concentrates or put up with the seeds. See if it was your fault (light leak. bad timmer, or just bad seeds) I wouldn't grow those seeds out. Why risk it again?
Best of luck it will still smoke. Hell I was probably 30 before I saw sensee weed.

Top Bottom