501st Og Grow

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2thaleft

2thaleft

You and always cut off half the length of each leaf, it won't stress your plants that way. I cut hole fan leafs all the time and I never see any signs of stress, but that's me. But I know u can cut the leaves in half with out stressing them

kds710

kds710

You and always cut off half the length of each leaf, it won't stress your plants that way. I cut hole fan leafs all the time and I never see any signs of stress, but that's me. But I know u can cut the leaves in half with out stressing them
I've definitely plucked tons of leaves off plants without harming them, I guess after reading some people's experiences with it effecting yield kinda deterred me from doing it lately though. I think I really need to at least cut half off of some of these huge shades off since their literally blocking any light from hitting main branches

kds710

kds710

@2thaleft I should be receiving Casper OG any day now. Whenever I get em crackalackin I'll post up so u can see results

kds710

kds710

Sorry for the quality of the pictures but theres not much to see as of now anyway, but here are all 5 females of my 501st OG in early flower. Not much in the early frost department but these also went into 12-12 On 2/17 and just began developing flowers about 12 days ago and seem to have taken off nicely since including trich formation, showing improvement almost daily. I think they just needed to finish stretching, same exact pattern with my single Scotts OG a real stretcher both these strains i could see pushing out monster yields in a scrog grow

2thaleft

2thaleft

Them both having the same stretch might be the rd#1.....I just put my screens back into my tents to increase yields cam wait for first harvest although it's going to be hell trimming

H

happy b

View attachment 494308 View attachment 494309 View attachment 494312 View attachment 494317 View attachment 494326 Sorry for the quality of the pictures but theres not much to see as of now anyway, but here are all 5 females of my 501st OG in early flower. Not much in the early frost department but these also went into 12-12 On 2/17 and just began developing flowers about 12 days ago and seem to have taken off nicely since including trich formation, showing improvement almost daily. I think they just needed to finish stretching, same exact pattern with my single Scotts OG a real stretcher both these strains i could see pushing out monster yields in a scrog grow
Oh that's nice kids . I like the structure on that . isn't 50 1st a skywalker og cross?

2thaleft

2thaleft

Yes it's Skywalker x rare dankness#1. 501st name comes from the movie star wars. I think it's the white soldiers are the 501st. So Skywalker is a name from star wars, Scott from rd made a cross with Skywalker and named it with the movie theme in mind..... so I've read, I don't know Scott personally

H

happy b

The 501st are anakin skywalkers clone fleet/battalion in the clone wars so that makes sense.
I have animal walker which is skywalker og x animal cookies . I,ll be tuned into this to give me a rough idea what to expect . from what I see so far I really like the og structure . 501st is one of RD,s most popular strains I think . It's usually one of the first strains to sell out anyway.

kds710

kds710

Figured i would post some shots. My #3 is doing the most annoying clawing on the very top where its stretched beyond the lighting. Other than that i really like the way these grow structure wise atleast and if i grow it again i know this strain is to be topped young. Finally some trich content building up daily...

kds710

kds710

Your going to have to hire some help on trim day lol
Funny you say that, I used to be the help lol. Even though I make oil from my trim it'd be nice to find a strain with a reasonably balanced calyx to leaf ratio cuz it's a pain in the ass sometimes :mad:;)

2thaleft

2thaleft

The 501st are anakin skywalkers clone fleet/battalion in the clone wars so that makes sense.
I have animal walker which is skywalker og x animal cookies . I,ll be tuned into this to give me a rough idea what to expect . from what I see so far I really like the og structure . 501st is one of RD,s most popular strains I think . It's usually one of the first strains to sell out anyway.
Ya what he said.... that's what I was trying to say....lol

RG420

RG420

Doing a great job in here dude! Iv got half dozen of Lee Roy top pop soon can't wait tbh hope to find some nice OG. May even look into getting a few packs of there other work, How long roughly was it taking to sex these seeds bro?

kds710

kds710

They look happy good job kds
Doing a great job in here dude! Iv got half dozen of Lee Roy top pop soon can't wait tbh hope to find some nice OG. May even look into getting a few packs of there other work, How long roughly was it taking to sex these seeds bro?
frosting the fuck up - nice!
Thanks for the positive feedback guys this is the first RD gear I've ran so far and i cant wait to smoke some dried and cured. Unfortunately the clones were shit so ill be reverting whichever one of these comes out the winner

Latest posts

Top Bottom