50'N coastal BC,sea level grow

• Thread starter bigbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbag

50'N coastal BC,sea level grow report

plants/seeds being used in this operation are;

-Purple Pineberry(Timewarp x Creme Sodica)clones.
cant stand this strain... but grow it 4 the low-end market.easy 2 grow,big yield,chunky,mold resistant and clips up nice n'easy.harsh smoke,repulsive cat piss smell coupled with a burnout buzz...good times.

-Purple Kush(OG Kush x Purps)clones
dominates the high end market these daze...so be it.slow in veg but buds r heavy with resin and very tasty.

-C99 X Guerrilla Gold(Smoke A Lot)
should b an early tasty treat.plants r lookin great so far.

-GG X Congolese(Smoke A Lot)
lookin forward 2 some early sativa sweetness.

-Manitoba Madness(Smoke A Lot)
a Mendo Madness blend with a canadian twist,should be greasy!

-Mighty Golden Bramble(Hillbilly)
theres a pheno that grows 2 top colas naturally without pinching.

-Mighty Mite X Afghani(MMSC) X Dutch Treat(EIS)
early,chunky,stony,tasty stuff.

-Dutch Treat X White Grizzly(Kootenay Mnt)
tastes like oranges,granny smith apples.frosty.

-Texada Timewarp X Passionfruit(Grapefruit x Burmese,VISC)(Out of Sight)
grapefruit,lemon,pineapple smell/taste.intense,full spectrum high is blissful and long in duration.light green and very crystally with big yields.

-Timewarp X Cambodian (F10)(Out of Sight)
exotic,early outdoor longly established.spicy taste,soaring cerebral high boarders on edgy/paranoia.

-BC Coastal Haze(IBL)(Out of Sight)
acclimatized haze.racy,up high.typical haze smell/taste.

-Texada Timewarp x Timewarp/Cambodian(Out of Sight)
a backcross of sorts...produces some superb smoke.

-Oldtimers Haze(ACE)
takes forever...but its great 4 preservationists/experimentalists.breeding stock.

-Floor Sweepings Mix(Out of Sight)
who knows what gems lurk in the mix.unknown seeds of dubious distinction...primarily high end BC outdoor genetics just cant b pin-pointed.
should finish planting by solstice.season ends in November.
no pics as of yet

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
good job seems like the only thing that ends up out here in the NY,CT area is that purple pinberry stuff about 2200-2500 a lb. every once and awhile we get the freezeland tho(smells kinda skunky)

G

Gorrillagrower

Nice line up bro. Sounds like you are gonna be very busy

B

bigbag

most purple pineberry ends up on the eastern seaboard.
work is in the site prep/harvest as im growin in a swamp setting.plug em in....and fvck off!plant will get 1-2 doses of P-K 13/14 during bud.

S

shivavaranessi

sweeet thats a killer line up bro
may you reap the fruits of your labour lol
good luck bigbag:smiley_joint:
shiva

U

USApotluvr1

Hey bigbag!

I like that line up too, bb! Will be a sweeeet harvest! p

B

bigbag

our frost free season is from march-november,prime growing season(warm/dry) is from june-october.we get our fair share of inclement weather come fall,so early and/or mold resistant kinds r prefered

S

soda seeds

Awesome I'm taking a seat for this one. Whens the costal haze finish? I've been hearing a lot of good things about it lately.

B

bigbag

coastal haze isnt 100% stable as of yet.outdoor harvest window under natural light@50'N BC is mid-end sept,but l8tr harvests get buds with a higher cbd/cbn count.
smokin on some spring crop coastal haze nugz @ the moment....dont over indulge!paranoid dilusions,heart palpitations,ego loss,panic attacks,shortness of breath(hyperventilation),and vomiting can occur,esp with novice tokers.derived from haze bros genetics from fallbrook/san diego cali,acclimatized 2 BC over 30 some od yrs.acapulco gold/columbian gold/south indian/thai genetics bred 4 earliness,resin/terpine production/tenacity,mold resistance,THC profile/and a respectable calyx/leaf ratio.
although this is a watered down IBL haze version...from a practical northern outdoor grower/tokers standpoint,this is a outdoor haze that comes in on time with the typical sweet'n'sour haze taste combined with the soaring/speedy sativa high that makes haze a legend

U

uwg13

Is the original Purple Kush (OG Kush x Purps)? Is this the only version?

B

bigbag

ive been told thats what she is but am certain there are more versions.its the clone thats taken over the market in BC.its ubiquitous these daze

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like i might have to give that costal a try next year.

S

soda seeds

coastal haze isnt 100% stable as of yet.outdoor harvest window under natural light@50'N BC is mid-end sept,but l8tr harvests get buds with a higher cbd/cbn count.
smokin on some spring crop coastal haze nugz @ the moment....dont over indulge!paranoid dilusions,heart palpitations,ego loss,panic attacks,shortness of breath(hyperventilation),and vomiting can occur,esp with novice tokers.derived from haze bros genetics from fallbrook/san diego cali,acclimatized 2 BC over 30 some od yrs.acapulco gold/columbian gold/south indian/thai genetics bred 4 earliness,resin/terpine production/tenacity,mold resistance,THC profile/and a respectable calyx/leaf ratio.
although this is a watered down IBL haze version...from a practical northern outdoor grower/tokers standpoint,this is a outdoor haze that comes in on time with the typical sweet'n'sour haze taste combined with the soaring/speedy sativa high that makes haze a legend

I don't think I've heard of it until this year, is it clone only or available in seed form?

Either way sounds like a killer haze for us northern outdoor growers for sure.:smiley_joint: Gotta add it to the list for next year, sounds like exactly what I've been looking for. Then try to see how much too much is:scared0016::very_first_smiley::rauch08:.

Thanks for the info bigbag.:bong2:

B

bigbag

its an IBL.my current seed stock is low,so fresh stock shant b available till thanksgivingish.
athough uplifting in nature...its not the "feel good weed of the year".introspective,racy,moody,trippy,edgy buzz.great 4 finger nail biting sessions:icon_dizzy:

S

shivavaranessi

i bet all that cbd and cbn make them a reall good medicinal ganja for pains,that shit would help my back out proper
wanna throw some my way lol:smiley_joint:
shiva:damnhippie:

D

D9420

sounds real good. got a nice lineup of strains cant wait to see them in all there glory under the big HPS in the sky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom