55 gallon feed reservoir

• Thread starter THEDOO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THEDOO

I just set up a 55 gallon holding tank to feed my reservoir, it is all premixed with nutes, but the water is just sitting there and not being circulated or airetated. im afriad it will get stagnant, should I be running a circulation pump or an air stone or both. I dont want my water to get ugly what do I do?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I just set up a 55 gallon holding tank to feed my reservoir, it is all premixed with nutes, but the water is just sitting there and not being circulated or airetated. im afriad it will get stagnant, should I be running a circulation pump or an air stone or both. I dont want my water to get ugly what do I do?
Circulating pump and air stones.. my shit churns big time... never gets bad.

3grambowl

I have a 2 line pump from the grow store, turned up all the way will foam the fuck out of 55 gallons. I rock it half power and one sitting on the bottom and one in the middle dangling
If you have a watering pump you can also just turn it on so it recirculates back into itself
3gb

Papa

Papa

Supporter
i like the idea, whether by pump or air. i just stir em up with a paddle each day currently. a bigger factor seems to be to keep the tank dark. i wrap mine in panda and keep em covered so the water doesn't see light.

Top Bottom