58,000 watts 20 tons a.c. and raceway rollers

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Hey farmers, as some of you know, Ive been absent but hard at work building and consulting here in Wa state. Here's one my new projects. Hope you all enjoy.

This garden was designed with cost cutting, low maintenance medium scale farming in mind.
48,000 watts bloom. 8,000 veg in roots soil less coco with a few different nutrient formulations. Botanicare Kind and testing some new nutrient product's we are designing geared toward large scale commercial only gardens.

There are 2 rooms, with 24,ooo watts, each a mirror of themselves. Identical, 2000 sq' rooms. We are finishing the second room currently. Both rooms have two Trane 5ton units.

I use my easy build Raceway tables with a simplified feeding program with special focus on plant terpene's and tea brews. A chemical and organic love strategy if you will. Heavyweights with flavor and smell! I use an assortment of ballasts and reflectors for testing. These rooms can be scaled up or down depending on my needs and space. 3rd room will probably be all vertical ligting, but I will have to pull larger wire and install a larger panel. Anyway, Ill be pretty busy but in and out of here as usual.
58000 watts 20 tons ac and raceway rollers 2

58000 watts 20 tons ac and raceway rollers

H

hogan400

OK, so these are about week 2 in bloom. Stalks will finish the size of pop cans on average and plants harvest huge...
Las Vegas purple kush, Inferno kush, bcd, and Lemon kush in room one.

All legal with proper lic and cards!

H

hogan400

toquer,

typically 4 weeks, not including cloning, sometimes 5 if I need. Ive had as quick as 3 in my under currents. To shake things up in here, I do stuff odd to most. NO halides at all. Ever. Not in veg or bloom EVER. Here's another, I use boost and bloom thru veg except the final week of veg cycle and then lightly my first 1/2 week of bloom.... if they are needing 2 feedings a day.

Top Bottom