58,000 watts 20 tons a.c. and raceway rollers

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

toquer,

typically 4 weeks, not including cloning, sometimes 5 if I need. Ive had as quick as 3 in my under currents. To shake things up in here, I do stuff odd to most. NO halides at all. Ever. Not in veg or bloom EVER. Here's another, I use boost and bloom thru veg except the final week of veg cycle and then lightly my first 1/2 week of bloom.... if they are needing 2 feedings a day.
what do u use in veg?

H

hogan400

Supercharge,
I prefer to not post final harvest numbers. My goal is always 2lb per 1000 watts. I've broke it but typically 1.6-1.9 is on par with my genetics.

2hotma
Cns17 , cultured solutions and d master "if" I'm out of my custom mix. I'll run it around 450 until stalks and roots are fat, and bump it to 650. I add Epsoms and a custom tea, so that's how my N gets in its proper place. I employ a chem/organic approach. and custom teas for terpene and flavor strategies. I added Botanicare kind this round in room2 for testing purposes and to see how my mix stacks against it..

S

Seed Buyer

How come your plant numbers are so low? I am not current on WA laws but I assumed it would be like CO were legal rec production permits would allow you to grow 1000's of plants. Awesome either way bro.

K

kuz

Awesome. Mind if I copy? Seriously been thinking of a set up just like this. Running 8 3 gallon rootmaker pots in a 2x4 tray is my main thing now. My 2x4 tables are recirculating, but thinking teas and bennies better suited to dtw. i have used 30 gallon smart pots, thats just too much coco to deal with, worked great. What size are the raceways?

Johnny Fire

Johnny Fire

Dam bro very nice!.. hey just curious.. what's ball park of ur electric bill?.. and how tall are those ceilings? I bet those girls can get big!
Keep killing it!

turbo14

turbo14

Beautiful grow hogan. I've ran tables similar and have always worked great.

Are those 15 or 20 gallon smarties? How often are you watering? To runoff I am guessing.

I am about to set-up a very similar grow in a month.

turbo

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

Like a boss! Pro set up buddy. Dig those rollers, makes the whole room more versatile.

H

hogan400

This is a medical garden and we have bloom and veg...so our numbers are appropriate. 7gal smarties and watered 2x daily for about 15-20% runoff.
Thanks everyone.

H

hogan400

I was hoping for larger neoprene rollers but it just didn't make sense cost wise for appearance purposes. I go with what works.

Seed buyer, Wa state screwed people here on that lic stuff badly. In my years I've tried most all grow styles. Lots of plants in 4x6 trays with drippers always sucked to me. It's preference, as fast as I grow big plants now, low numbers make me comfortable. Lol

Copy away, on the tables if you like. These ones are 20" by 12 feet.
Thank you for the compliments. Things are almost finished for both rooms .

turbo14

turbo14

Have you harvested this style setup before? 2# per 1000w looks totally doable! You're rooms are lookin great!

Are you going to run any ducting in the room or just leave be?

turbo

Top Bottom