• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

K. So basic set is this
4 1000w eye/hort super HPS
1 1000w argosun gold HO halide
5 hydrofarm radiant 8in A/C hoods(these are the shiznit imho)
1 can 125
1 can fan 10 in ho 700+ cfm
1 to 3 6in sunleaves wind tunnel inline @ 400+ cfm each
All in a 10 x 13 ft room. I will be using 10 gal gro bags filled maybe 7 gals.
The substrate is pro mix bx amended w/ big worm and vermi blend at a lil over 10%. Also 15% 1in chunk perlite. Also xtreme gardening mykos and peruvian seabird guano and jamacian bat guano will be added in spikes and layers.

The water will be filtered via a hyrologic tall boy w/ kdf85 upgrade. I will be using compost teas bacterial and fungal. pics to come soon. hope you guys like it. we will see.

S

smokinrav

Sounds like some of my best dreams. Good luck with it, can't wait to watch.

deep buddy

deep buddy

k 14 10 gals transplanted last night. strains are D.O.A., H2(haze squared). OG kush, strawberry blue, bubba kush. and a few tester clones that i have no idea what they are. rooms staying right around 80 w/ no ac! i got my intake coming from the crawlspace via a can filter and 6 inch 400+cfm fan. its like free ac im stoked. ill veg for a week maybe. most were about 2 or 3 feet tall and with those 10 gals they are gonna jump like carazy! nopics till my girl gets back from cali with the camera. !BOM! !SHIVA!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That all sounds really nice and all.....but....what strains are you growing?!

Good luck with everything.

deep buddy

deep buddy

strains are above!? uhhh is that a joke? what do you want to know?

C

caperfarmer902

sounds great deepbuddy, cant wait to see the photos of these girls in action, this seems like the same concept im going to do nextyear only outdoors, either 75 or 100 plants with over 10 different strains, all going organic, as the grow medium being 1/2 - soilless mix, 1/2 organic quality compost, 5cups of earthwarm casting, 5cups of course5 per-light mixxed in a 10gallon bucket and dumped into 3ft deep / 2.5ft wide holes, then for nutrient feedings, im going compost teas, i have the recipes for seedlings, vegging, and blooming, for all levels of growth, \
So im very intrested to see what you have here, and how well they grow organically, it may not be the same concept, but its organic right, so why not, ill pull a chair up and watch the show, good luck brother!!!:)
Caper

deep buddy

deep buddy

strains are D.O.A., H2(haze squared). OG kush, strawberry blue, bubba kush. and a few tester clones that i have no idea what they are

deep buddy

deep buddy

running right along as expected. getting 2 to 3 inches growth a day now under 24 hr everyone but the lil ladies got topped and trained ill go another week or less at 24 then flip. its gonna be a freaking jungle! the Haze squared ladies are putting out some huge jungle sativa leaves it always amazes me. Thanx Jack RIP.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Hell yeah bro keep this thread goin
sounds like a sick setup the 8" radiants do kickass
Whats up with your girl? lol did she get back yet?
lets c some pics bro

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Whats up with it brotha any updates?
where you been?

deep buddy

deep buddy

yeah sorry will get some pics up in a day or two. been busy. things are going very well. here. hope the same for everyone.

T

tipper619sd

sounds like we will have to wait again . Sucks i wanted to really learn about organic growing too. :(

Top Bottom