• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

Ok Guys

here is the ?????

If I wanted to make a run and end up with 5lbs dry.................................

what size room?? Light's??? How many plants would I need to run?? and best food at a very low price????

I know this is a Wide ????

Just Keep in mind I'm BROKE.... and have part of this covered allready.........

what I really need to know form you guys that run to sale............. For Real what would it take for me to set up a run a 5 lb grow within reason right now and be finish in 4.5 months / 18wks???

let me have it 😉🤕👉

basscaptain

basscaptain

ok so lets just say 5 plants for a lb... 25 plants give or take for around 5lbs ???

each plant 2 ft area maybe ????

50 sq ft lets just say ??? see to me that doesn't seem right

50 x 50w =2500 w of light

man I get the ??? is wide open but come on,
you all know I can grow I'm just looking for some ball park #'s

fuck me...................

look the way I look at this I have 2-3 options

with beth back in he home state.... It gives me a option I didn't have .... in 4 months she will be able to move 4lbs for me to someone....this is what she does a dealer she talks it and walks the walk just with something else but she will help me if I ask and I know I can trust her in this...

so is it worth me to try to run a 5lb room is all I'm trying to figure out.....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
ok so lets just say 5 plants for a lb... 25 plants give or take for around 5lbs ???

each plant 2 ft area maybe ????

50 sq ft lets just say ??? see to me that doesn't seem right

50 x 50w =25000 w of light

man I get the ??? is wide open but come on,
you all know I can grow I'm just looking for some ball park #'s

fuck me...................

look the way I look at this I have 2-3 options

with beth back in he home state.... It gives me a option I didn't have .... in 4 months she will be able to move 4lbs for me to someone....this is what she does a dealer she talks it and walks the walk just with something else but she will help me if I ask and I know I can trust her in this...

so is it worth me to try to run a 5lb room is all I'm trying to figure out.....

50 X 50 = 2500W not 25k lol

;)

basscaptain

basscaptain

so i'm just toying with this idea I have to make my mind up this wk what I'm going to do so.....

1) pack up get raid of all my pups and hit the road north to Indiana

2) pack up get raid of my pups and go right to ca.....

3) try and grow my way out here, and at the same time put my signs back up, phones back on, try and redo a web site and give this a shot......

anything I do I have to sell my car or a truck so....

AM and a few other's you know who you are, give me a outside veiw, you have my email addy......

I do trust you guys and you have a clear head I don't.................

basscaptain

basscaptain

well I got to get doing something before the rain gets here today so have a Good Day all

Peace Out................😎

basscaptain

basscaptain

Well I reapplied for food stamps yesterday and called and bicth...
This morning I have a email form them wanting to talk to me....

Think I may have to call edd..unemployment and start some shit with them...cause this is bs....

I'm thinking about going to the news with my story......

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

form watching the News... there NOT Closing this state down.... school's are going to open just in a 3 wk tome span........ so it will be slow... but everyone that opts to go back to school will be in by the end of aug.... the rest will be on line schooling..... the problem here as everywhere is the bar's and food place's.. they say 60% that tried to reopen will close for good.........

but it's not going to be easy anywhere...... so

If you aren't already in one of the worst places you don't want to go there now. Going somewhere worse won't make things easier.

If they open up in your state do you get more money coming in? If opening up doesn't change things for you there is no advantage to you and more people in your area will be sick. The states that didn't get hit badly are most likely to recover fastest and staying out of cities would be my choice. It may be time for an adventure but do it as safely as you can. I've taken 6 month contracts in other cities when needed and returned home after. You don't have to look at a move as a for ever change.

Not an answer because I don't know your situation. Just some thoughts.

Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom