5th week of flowering looks like 2-3rd

• Thread starter d420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been in flower now for 5 weeks and not very much progress. I noticed that I had stepped on my timer and it has been turning on at 3 in the motrning for about 45-an hour. 1 of them looks fine, but it was herming so I clipped all of the herm branches off. All of the other ones hardly look like there flowering at all. the timer couldn't have been messed up for more than a week or so.. maybe two at the most..I have been out of town and had a friend watch it for me, I think maybe he stepped on it, but it is very possible that i did it as well, I just need to know how long they are going to be stunted. thanks.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I keep checking them for hermies and so far all i have found is the one, but like i said on all the other,(some more than others) theyhave the pre flowers and maybe a lil more, but that is it.

R

rootman

Mnan i Have this same problem i have been running a 12hr light cycel and have but that look to get a littil bigger every day but its been 5 weeks and they are small any one got any clues are my girls not getting full dark is ther light bleed from my veg could that be the problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom