• SOLAR FLARE 220

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOLAR STORM 440

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ever after

Ever after

i was thnking of getting 4 california light works full spectrum and use a 4x4 trayfor the plants and anyway i wanted to know should i get the solar flare 220 or should i get the solarSTORM

THE STORM HAS 4 OF THE 220 SOLOAR FLARES can be placed all over the grow room about the size of a soup dish rbut the solar store has one perk it has UV bulbs like 2 super strong ones besides and built in to the solar storm the the solar storm has 4 220w lights and has 2 u v tubes of t5 and the solar flare is nice for hallways or 2x4 trays or bigger splaces or if you just want UV for your plants and the apache leds look great they seem really powerful but these lights by california light works seem a little better i have NEVER TESTED A ACPACHE LED SO I DO NT KNOW HOW THEYwork i know how the solar flare works its got a uV blub b for the plants and the solar florm has a veg and flower switch like the magnum led line i but i am wondering if i shoud buy the solar flare 4x to get a 4x4 grow room befause the siny solar flare they only have a intense 2x2 2x2 area so i need to get 4 to get the 4x4 full i feel like this is whats here to come the leds are work it cuz they cut ouyr power bull in peiceses anybody use WhAT LED DO I BUY ITS FREAK CRAZY the apache is proven to have more output than a 1 1000watt light and will produce more and saves a ton on electricitiy its all the AT600 and it also says its PAR METER is way above a 1000w lamp but the lamp costs about 2.3 grand the california light workss ones costsaround 450 each to 1799 dollars

Billyboat

Billyboat

i was thnking of getting 4 california light works full spectrum and use a 4x4 trayfor the plants and anyway i wanted to know should i get the solar flare 220 or should i get the solarSTORM

THE STORM HAS 4 OF THE 220 SOLOAR FLARES can be placed all over the grow room about the size of a soup dish rbut the solar store has one perk it has UV bulbs like 2 super strong ones besides and built in to the solar storm the the solar storm has 4 220w lights and has 2 u v tubes of t5 and the solar flare is nice for hallways or 2x4 trays or bigger splaces or if you just want UV for your plants and the apache leds look great they seem really powerful but these lights by california light works seem a little better i have NEVER TESTED A ACPACHE LED SO I DO NT KNOW HOW THEYwork i know how the solar flare works its got a uV blub b for the plants and the solar florm has a veg and flower switch like the magnum led line i but i am wondering if i shoud buy the solar flare 4x to get a 4x4 grow room befause the siny solar flare they only have a intense 2x2 2x2 area so i need to get 4 to get the 4x4 full i feel like this is whats here to come the leds are work it cuz they cut ouyr power bull in peiceses anybody use WhAT LED DO I BUY ITS FREAK CRAZY the apache is proven to have more output than a 1 1000watt light and will produce more and saves a ton on electricitiy its all the AT600 and it also says its PAR METER is way above a 1000w lamp but the lamp costs about 2.3 grand the california light workss ones costsaround 450 each to 1799 dollars

Too difficult to read, use some punctuation next time...

seaslug

seaslug

I'd choose option #4, Other. I have a couple Solar Flare 100 (sic) but I consider them hobby level.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

BTW, when these companies compare LED's to HID's it's bullshit.... We've tested them.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

I think all 'dem lights--LEDs, plasma, and induction--are way too expensive.
I knew some cats in Michigan who owned a growshop & they did all their vegging and flowering under T-5s. They swore by 'em!

Ever after

Ever after

you cant yield with t5's the same and you dont get the same resin and chemicals

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Not to contradict you guy's but I've see product, from a reputable source, done under a T5 that was dense as hell and extremely potent.

Top Bottom