5x5 tent room issues, need help asap

• Thread starter GorillaCloset
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GorillaCloset

I'm growing in a 5x5 secret jardin. I'm on my 7th week of flowering and having room humidity issues (70-85%). So I went out and purchased a soleusair 45 pint dehumidifier. I put the unit directly in the room. It brought the humidity down to 38%, but its putting off a lot of heat causing the temps to be in the mid-high 80s.

Is the temp (mid 80s) ok as long as the humidity is low?? I don't want the buds to rot this late in the game

Anyone have any solutions to dissipate the heat from the unit?

420king-MASSES

Ya you should be good infact with you rh on the lower end of things your nuggs will produce extra resin to help protect the flowers

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i put my dehui outside my tent but in the same room it worked for me as well. 2 etnts actually and a veg room. u could also add co2 82-85 is perfect temps for it. do u have a scrubber hung up high and venting out?

G

GorillaCloset

thanks for the input guys, keep them coming.

kid twist, no, i don't have a carbon filter/scrubber. i do have a 6" vortex pulling out air though

is it normal for dehumidifiers to put off so much heat or is the soleusair just crappy? the temp outside my house is 75 and the tent is 86 degrees right now

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
a good powered fan would help i had heat issues in my tent dr150 when i added another light just bare bulbs and the fans keep it under 80 ... i just hung 2 fans up on the bars on top(they support themselfs)... is what im rocking their like 110watts on high... i also have 2 six inch vent fans or watever they are for intake and one six inch vortex scrubed by a phresh filter....

Top Bottom