5x5 tent sog questions

• Thread starter TheGrowNinja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheGrowNinja

So i want to buy 5x5 tent with a 1000w hps or combo. hood, vents, ducting, scrubber and fans. im gunna run a perpetual cycle in there. what tent available would suit me? also what would be the most efficient ponic system for a newbs sog

N

NugNation

the tent you'd want is the secret jardin dr150, i have two currently and they're great. tons of ducts, 95% reflective mylar along the inside, a removable reflective floor cover, side doors and light hangers. you'd wanna go with a magnum XXXL hood so you'd properly cover the whole area. The magnum has the biggest footprint in the industry so if you wanna run just 1 light in the 5x5 that's the way to go for equal light spread. I have two of those setups (dr150 w/ magnum xl) at my buddies' houses and so far so good.
As for a hydro system I don't have any experience with that style but people on this forum seem to love the undercurrent system. this guy:
just used that system in a 10x10 and pulled 5 pounds off 2400 watts. I'd think a smaller version of that or a 4x4 table with some sort of drip feed system would be the best way to go but like I said, i'm no pro. hopefully some of the more experienced members will chime in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom