5x5x7 Indoor Soil grow

• Thread starter Frosty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frosty Buds

Whats going on THC farmers? Ive been lurking on this forum for about 6 months now and decided its time to post up a thread.

I'm gonna keep you guys up to date on my grow over the next couple months. This is what I am working with right now:
My strains:
Sour OG (2 plants)5 gal pots
Green crack (1 plant)5 gal pot
Blue cheese (1 plant) 7 gal pot
Alien dawg (1 plant, being LST'ed; This is my first attempt at lsting) 5 gal pot
my equipment:
600W convertable light with a XXL hood
Digital balast
inline fan
oscolating fan
5x5x7 grow tent
20lb CO2 setup (purchased yesterday, going to set it up tommorow when I have some time)
Fox farms ocean forest blend potting soil
Fox farms Grow big
Fox farms tiger bloom
My growing experience: This is my third crop, and it is a step up from what I had going for my first/second crop. I was using a 2x2x6 closet for my first and second crop which gave me great problems with mold/powdery mildew.
My backround: As far as my backround goes, I am a college student majoring in horticulture with hopes of making it into the MMJ industry. Back in high school I became ill and was removed from public school for 2 years as doctors performed many tests on me and threw many perscription drugs my way. After being accused of being anorexic from one of my doctors I was done with all the tests and pills. They werent solving any problems of mine... So I stopped taking my 'perscriptions' and decided to do some research of my own. One day when I was bird hunting with my father, he joking said "maybe you should start smoking weed, I had a friend who couldnt hold down his food and doctors couldnt find out what was wrong with him. When he smoked he was fine and could eat well."

So I smoked for my first time and I got something to eat that was suicide for me. I ordered carne asada fries with sour cream on it. I ate the whole thing, and I waited.... I waited to get sick, or feel ill, or something to hurt in my abdomen. Nothing happened, I felt great. So I started smoking.... And I started going back to public school.
After being asked multiple times what I had done that made me gain 20 pounds and gave me color back in face, it was clear to me what was working. So I got to stay in public school throughout the remaining year I had left in high school.

In my 3rd picture, there is a defency, can someone identify it for me? The leaf is off the bottom end of my plant...
4th/5th pic is of the plant I have LST'ed
Also, with my CO2 setup, how long do you usually let the room have no circulation? I have read 1 hour, but I have also read 30 minutes. I do not have a ppm level controller, and the tent is right next to be bed if that is dangerous for me to be so close to it, I am going to have to move my bed back into another room.
Anyways guys, I will get some pics when the lights are off next week when I post an update because the quality of the pics when the HPS is on are not the best. For the mean time, happy growing farmers, and be safe.

5x5x7 indoor soil grow
5x5x7 indoor soil grow 2
5x5x7 indoor soil grow 3
5x5x7 indoor soil grow 4
5x5x7 indoor soil grow 5
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Sounds like you've been thru a lot there Frosty, good to see you found something that helps you. Your garden looks great. You keep it up and hopefully we'll see more pics :party0033:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Frosty!

Looking good ...Man, that plant is Dark green!

Good luck with em!

Top Bottom