6/28-29 sf htcc new to the farm anyone going?

• Thread starter Prop215Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I'd like to meet some of you guys as I've seen some of the best dank since going to the green side and joining this forum I will be attending this cup please reply if you are attending and interested in having a farm meeting of the minds

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, there's a thread on it somewhere too.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Cool do you know where I'm new here so I guess some people might be like we don't know you but I'm just out to meet like minded people learn a lot and help a lot maybe make a few friends along the way

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Give me a minute, I'll look for the threads.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Yeah Santa Rosa to be exact I think I'm just interested in going and meting like minded people I've never been to any cup before I'd love to pick up some new genetics as well if they sale seeds or clones

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Be sure to have a quarantine area if you pick up clones. Have some rubbing alcohol and Physan 20 on hand. Mix the iso 1:1 with water, spray every three days. Use the Physan 20 according to directions. Keep them separated from everything else for a minimum of 30 days, must be observed to be disease free for that long at least. If pests or disease are observed, the clock is reset.

This is standard zoo and public aquarium protocol.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Are the seeds and clones expensive there I saved money and put it aside to be able to go. I have had a few rough months so I am hoping to have a good time

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've never bought clones through a cup, and I've only attended the Emerald Cup, my first time last year. Are you a haggler? I like to haggle.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ask for a better price, yeah, why not?

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Yeah I'm a pretty decent haggler not taking much money with me as I have 2 kids and a wife that's pregnant and with my recent string of bad luck (i.e. 3 surgeries so no work just disability) I set aside the money for us to go and have a really good time but things happened and I had to dip into that money to take care of my family I spent my haggle money on the kiddos and wife. At least I have the admission and some nicely cured og and sativa divas to take with me

Latest posts

Top Bottom