6.5 litre pot S.O.G.

• Thread starter green_giant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

green_giant

this is my first time growing in 6.5 litre pots so just bear with me.

my clones were rooted in aeroponic cloners with just ph correct water and could have used some quarter strength grow nutrients before i transplanted to the coco as they were in there a week with roots and no nutrients.

the pics are of the pots and plants after i transplanted them, tomorrow will be three days after transplant and they are looking slightly lime green probably due to the canna coco A+B having a low 4.0 N value.

after they get over the transplant shock and start to grow they will green up though, i will be looking to find a nitrogen supplement for coco or a different nutrient with slightly higher nitrogen to veg with as i don't want to stress the little ones with a foliar spray at this crucial stage.

anyway, enjoy the show as it progresses.
veg time-as long as it takes for the plants to look good and after i get clones from them i will switch to 12/12.

65 litre pot sog
65 litre pot sog 2
65 litre pot sog 3
65 litre pot sog 4
65 litre pot sog 5
JPLord01

JPLord01

You need to get some calmag on board like 5 to 10 mils per gl or 250 to 300 ppms of calmag. Add it in to your water first. Start off your babys at 2.5 to 4 mils of a&b food.
Start with a ppm value of 450 to 500 ppms food and calmag. Run your PH at 5.8 to 6.2
and you will be golden. Make sure you get run off of 10 to 15% when you water.

Top Bottom