6 bubblegum and 2 strawberry akheil ladies

• Thread starter Maximus1st
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maximus1st

Maximus1st

They are day 2 of week 6 of flower so nearly ready with my 1st ever grow Lst topping defoliation and scrog. Just under 4 weeks left. Do they look right folks so far?

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

They are day 2 of week 6 of flower so nearly ready with my 1st ever grow Lst topping defoliation and scrog. Just under 4 weeks left. Do they look right folks so far?

Your pictures didn't attach. After the Upload Photos button has been selected and the picture you want selected the picture uploads. There should be an Insert button beside the picture when it's fully loaded. Press insert and the picture should show in your post. Post reply to finish.

DSC00432

Maximus1st

Maximus1st

They are day 2 of week 6 of flower so nearly ready with my 1st ever grow Lst topping defoliation and scrog. Just under 4 weeks left. Do they look right folks so far? And sorry bout no photos first off lol

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Very nice 1st grow! They still have several weeks to fatten, and color up. I still see plenty of white hairs. The leaves are fading, and that's a good sign the plant is taking food/sugar from the fan leaves.
For best results, the sucker branches should have been taken off, but leave the fan leaves. All the energy is now going to the colas. Excellent 1st grow!
When ya think they're finished, wait a week
If you've been feeding with "salts", a drop of Drip Clean per gallon with help eliminate the excess N

dire wolf

dire wolf

Can you take a pic with the HPSodium lights off and just use natural light or a camera flash so we can see the true color of the buds ?
Or take a pic after harvest of a bud in natural light .....
Would be nice to see

dire wolf

dire wolf

Are you saying this is your first grow ? Or first grow using a Scrog technique ?

Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Welcome to the Farm, nice 1st grow, I am in week two of flower now myself a 1st. coco/perlite grow. I was a super soil grower before coco. What is your media?
coco coir and topping Lst defoliation and scrog lol I went in at the deep end lol

Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Are you saying this is your first grow ? Or first grow using a Scrog technique ?
1st ever grow lol I went in at the deep end . Lst topping defoliation and scrog everything including grow is a 1st time ever

Maximus1st

Maximus1st

Can you take a pic with the HPSodium lights off and just use natural light or a camera flash so we can see the true color of the buds ?
Or take a pic after harvest of a bud in natural light .....I certainly will do that bro
Would be nice to see

Top Bottom