6 Lights....19 Lbs

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Shit, I got all excited and was like "gotta get these Old Toby's rockin immediately!!!" Lol

G gnome

G gnome

His moms looked like dog shit. Hps for veg? Na.
There's something to be said for parabolic reflectors though.
Judging from the look of the buds he let it go way past term. It took 7 wks to veg. Add up all that electric and subtract all the popcorn larf bull
Subtract the embellishing and hes prob at about 1.7 grams per watt tops

D

donsogman

Cactus man is scratchin his head on this one.......... I have a hard time believing he pulled 19#'s dry weight.

And the overall health of the girls dont look very good. Lots of foxtailing and burned crispy leaves. Way too close to the lights especially considering they arent air cooled hoods.

IMO I say BS. I can tell by the pic of the plants, grow room is not ideal as was stated. I run a SOG setup 6 1k lights. 16plants under each 1k. with the 16 plants beign in a 4'by 4' square so 1k covers 16' squared. I use mainly advanced nutes line, all hydro using clay pellets as medium, plants are topped a minimum of 3 times kicked over to 12/12 at 18 inches. sealed room co2 enriched kepth at 1300ppm. 77f lights on 68f lights off and i maxed 2lb per light. i am a very experienced grower and advanced nutes claims in their lab they have done 2.5lbs per 1k hps light. I highly doubt that room is producing more than a fully regulated lab. Espicially a non topped plant indoor, sry but i say BS.

D

donsogman

His moms looked like dog shit. Hps for veg? Na.
There's something to be said for parabolic reflectors though.
Judging from the look of the buds he let it go way past term. It took 7 wks to veg. Add up all that electric and subtract all the popcorn larf bull
Subtract the embellishing and hes prob at about 1.7 grams per watt tops

HPS for Veg no wonder they are so strechted. lol please mh only for veg for those short nice tight nodes. someone is giving wet weight maybe even the soil clump with the roots too. sorry but not possible undser those conditions.

Brenda90

Brenda90

Words are really true sometimes, "Internet is no place for truth". I guess it's right this time. Although the presentation was not that bad after all. I think they succeeded on that. Good luck for the next try.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
What a load of crap. Taken to 11 weeks with a 5 week flush? Ridiculous.
Can u say stress?

doubletree

doubletree

i do love a good 'look what i grew with my iphone light' thread baha

Top Bottom