6 Months Wandering The Farm - A Journey in Pictures

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

A li'l over 6 months ago I made my way to this internet acreage. :) Wasn't here a few days before realizing I wished I'd found this place sooner! I'd only been growing for about a year, starting off just wanting to get the clones I'd received through flower successfully (meaning smokeable meds). I had a small greenhouse & cfls.
6 months wandering the farm   a journey in pictures 2
One of the first casualties was this top bud getting light burn. I was so angry with myself, lol.
6 months wandering the farm   a journey in pictures 3
Once the plants got too big for the greenhouse & my bedroom where I kept it began reaching the upper 80's, they got moved to the basement. I was given Super Lemon Haze, Medusa & what I was told was Jack Herrer. The Jack was strange (though the guy had gotten clone labels mixed up and wasn't sure if it was in fact Jack). The buds were ridiculously light & airy (which, no doubt, due to conditions) & it NEVER smelled. EVER. My sister helped me trim & I gave her a branch which she ended up curing for 6 months. No smell. lol... (Medusa, front, Jack, back :) )
6 months wandering the farm   a journey in pictures
(TO BE CONTINUED!):)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

And finally, some comparison shots. This really isn't a grow log. I just wanted to document the changes I'm so happy to see in my garden over the last six months. Mostly due to the knowledge shared here. Appreciate you guys! :p Lady Goods
Aerial, plant
IMG 3184
IMG 3686
IMG 0170
-----------------------------------------
IMG 4095
IMG 0077
Leaves
IMG 2994
IMG 4810
Aerial, bud
IMG 3180
IMG 4002

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice work bro those buds look very chunky and super frosty considering you said you had some problems......great job bro thanks for sharing!

dirk d

dirk d

guess your loading the bowls then! lol great job, way to keep improving as a grower! Gold Star for the Smart Girl. wish i would have learned as fast as you lol Women are so smart! and cute..and smell really good...

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

guess your loading the bowls then! lol great job, way to keep improving as a grower! Gold Star for the Smart Girl. wish i would have learned as fast as you lol Women are so smart! and cute..and smell really good...
Haha! Silly wabbit... There's always room for improvement. I think the garden improved quicker than I did. Still a ton to learn... A ton to do. As long as I have to do this indoors, your set up is what I'm working towards.
Very nice work bro those buds look very chunky and super frosty considering you said you had some problems......great job bro thanks for sharing!
Appreciate it, Mitchy. (Not a bro, though.:)) I guess I should have dated the pics, that first post is pre-farm days and I'm running a perp, so this didn't happen over the course of one run. Only been growing for a year & a half... the last 6 months have started getting good. This thread actually a sort of a celebration for my first harvest of a plant that looked healthy from start to finish.
Right on bro. Good job. - SE
Thanks, Steel...

Lady Goods. ;)

Mogrow

Mogrow

Goods/ damn / that one plant is killa / the one in the like 20 gallon container/ what is that ?? rockon sister.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Cool idea LG. You're improving quickly! Keep up the good work.

D
Means a lot coming from you, delae. Now that things are better it's not as much of an issue showing what used to be, lol. Hoping things are great on your end! Thanks for stopping through!
Goods/ damn / that one plant is killa / the one in the like 20 gallon container/ what is that ?? rockon sister.
What's good, Mo? I only wish I had room for 20g containers, lmao. The tops may be deceptive, they're only in 3g. The pics in the last post are different bushes... the one with more yellowing to it was northern lights/maui wowie cross, the second, healthier one is medusa that's coming down in the next couple days.

Top Bottom