6 out of 6 LAD

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A HA! All my Puerto Rican family posts that, "Jajajajajajaja jaa!!" ;)

Sealed, is that formula-fed baby shit smell, or the much more pleasant, almost sweet-smelling breast-fed baby shit smell? I can tell the difference IMMEDIATELY. :D

DO IT

DO IT

Well sea I'm from an island in the Caribbean also... I guess that's where I get it from... I hope I get a good smeller and a monsterus yeilder.

DO IT

DO IT

:pompus:Ok so it's been a while... I found that monster LAD pheno I was looking for :pompus:... I'm glad to say that the only thing I didn't find was any hermi's in 6 that I cracked. I got 4 girls and 2 boys, which I put to everything I had in the mom room:cool:... I even put the girls through some stress just to make sure. The LAD has to be one of the top strains I have gotten my hands on. I will be ordering a few extra packs if they are still available. I am now ready to throw a room full of this fire and see what the final yield is out of 20k. I'm posting some picks of the 1 I chose out of the 4 girls I got as a keeper for my style.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:pompus:Ok so it's been a while... I found that monster LAD pheno I was looking for :pompus:... I'm glad to say that the only thing I didn't find was any hermi's in 6 that I cracked. I got 4 girls and 2 boys, which I put to everything I had in the mom room:cool:... I even put the girls through some stress just to make sure. The LAD has to be one of the top strains I have gotten my hands on. I will be ordering a few extra packs if they are still available. I am now ready to throw a room full of this fire and see what the final yield is out of 20k. I'm posting some picks of the 1 I chose out of the 4 girls I got as a keeper for my style.
Great work Man!

Top Bottom