6 oz of MOLD

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Jus checked some drying plants and found 6 oz of choice buds(main tops) full of mold. Im sooo bummed prolly cuz this is the first time besides my first outdoor run I had a mold loss. I was so excited about this plant and those tops. it was a huge n frosty phneo of Lemon Alien Dog my #5. Atleast i still have some of the smaller tops and lowers to smoke on. Its good smoke, I jus finished a bowl.

confu
6 oz of mold
6 oz of mold 2
6 oz of mold 3
6 oz of mold 4

6 oz of mold 5

THnx for letting me rant.

confu

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Mold sucks ass dude, I got it occasionally with my fat lad tops too. Always breaks my heart throwing away buds you can't fit your hand around

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn I hate when the huge tops mold.. now every time I get a super massive top I panic & break down the huge top in2 smaller chunks... I know its not a nice lookin as a huge top 2 show off but id rather puff the main top... LAD is a strain that gives them huge heads.... I top the fuck out my LAD so my tops wont b as huge..

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Seen a video once with jorge cort rinsing them in peroxide and water but personally i would just cut loses and grow another wanna them tree's like you do .
i agree, but dam its so hard tossing them!! lol

Damn I hate when the huge tops mold.. now every time I get a super massive top I panic & break down the huge top in2 smaller chunks... I know its not a nice lookin as a huge top 2 show off but id rather puff the main top... LAD is a strain that gives them huge heads.... I
top the fuck out my LAD so my tops wont b as huge..

now u tell me @MakinGoo lol,

Damn bro, sorry for the loss... On the bright side that LAD pheno looks dynamite!

True that @GR33NL3AF thnx man

Some buds if to big just need to be broken up and thrown in a drynet promptly. Sorry it happened to you confu

yea man, i might have to change my dry method for this one, i usually strip fans and non thc-coated leaves, cut down to a managable length( 10-14 inches) and hang on hangers , then wrap with newspaper, let dry for 2 weeks. live n learn @midwestdensies

i am so sorry about your loss. i hope u feel better soon.

thnx @DAT , when i smoked the bowl of that phneo after i found the mold, i felt better and worse at the same time lol

Bummer. Sorry man...

almost half a P man, dont make me do the math in my head lol thnx @delae632

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mold,_Flintshire

Close to where I grew up a while back!

In all seriousness that sucks ass. At least you managed to salvage something.
thats crazy that theres a town called MOlD, haha, thnx @Welshwizzard

View attachment 385878 to the fallen.....they look like killer though

I think ill bury the nuggs to give me closure. lol

Yo, thanks for letting me rant yall.
without this fourm, id have no one to tell and complain 2, thnx, i feel better already...

confu

Last edited:
FiveAM

FiveAM

you had me scared for a second, i just chopped some LAD yesterday and ran in my hanging room searching for any trace.

i didn't have any. last strain i had mold in was a SSH , anytime i pumped her i would lose a few top colas from mold.

i ended up ditching the strain because the more experienced i got dialing my room in, the bigger she got and molded up, what seemed like every grow. she wasn't the strain for me, is how i looked at it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Bummer Man :( ...Ive had Fat bubba kush buds do that

Seen a video once with jorge cort rinsing them in peroxide and water but personally i would just cut loses and grow another wanna them tree's like you do .
Thats for Powdery mildew...I dont know if that works for mold..

Top Bottom