6 strains in the same hydro system :)

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

How long does it take you all to grow clones. Like it's been 19 days and idk wtf but I could have had seeds grown twice the size. This is my first attempt at growing them. I rooted them before but not this time. I cut them off, put rooting compound on them, and now 19days later I think they are gonna be ok. Not in video because they don't look OK. I regret not starting seeds. Now one of them did great. . Stupid good.. But the other 5 junk. I think they are light burnt lol.. Idk.. Im slow.. .

What's the fastest you can transplant a clone? I don't have real high humidity levels either

The flowering room on the other hand is going fantastic. I guess I should have a cloning room. Might build that today and just start the same seeds again.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Hmm ppms rose on the clones over time from 200 to 300. Guess I was over feeding them. Gonna go back to 200 lol.. They seem to be doing better.

Pumping out and pimping in.. Fun fun

20220109 102452 HDR
20220109 102919
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

How long does it take you all to grow clones. Like it's been 19 days and idk wtf but I could have had seeds grown twice the size. This is my first attempt at growing them. I rooted them before but not this time. I cut them off, put rooting compound on them, and now 19days later I think they are gonna be ok. Not in video because they don't look OK. I regret not starting seeds. Now one of them did great. . Stupid good.. But the other 5 junk. I think they are light burnt lol.. Idk.. Im slow.. .

What's the fastest you can transplant a clone? I don't have real high humidity levels either

The flowering room on the other hand is going fantastic. I guess I should have a cloning room. Might build that today and just start the same seeds again.
Clones taken may 9
Fliped to flower july 16 while still under mh because they were getting too big

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

July 17 this is a pic of the 4 i picked to go to the flower room. Best i could do for a picture.View attachment 1204809
Yea so 2 months from now I think I'll have them lined out. From what I'm understanding I'm not too far behind on them. 3/6 have long roots out of netpot. Other 3 havnt broke yet lol. . I think this res change will help alot. Next time I'll take bigger ones and top feed them in the rooting tray. I basically fed them once and left enough solution to allow wicking for 7 days, then placed them in this system now for like a week. Idk live and learn. I think I need smaller cubes.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

@Slickrick82 yes I weaved it. Just scroll through here for all the details.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This is your last warning!!
Read The Farms TOS!!!
If you can not understand what the rules are here I suggest you log off and not return!!!
Good day:)

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Hell yeah flower room be booming!

Soon you'll be doing a dance whilst singing a Black Eyed Peas track-"I GOT THAT BOOM BOOM POW!"😆

Clones can believe it or not can be transplanted straight away, meaning once you get the clone, you can just dip it and stick it into a growing medium and let them grow.

I had to do that when i couldn't control temps with my aeroponic cloner, the weather this year has been so up and down it almost did my head in.

I used seedling soil and threw my clones into that, all of them grew really well with ZERO nutes just pH adjusted water.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I will start seeds next time. Fuck taking clones. I'm so far behind on my veg tent and the canopy won't be even close to level due to different stages of growth...

Yet on the flip side, that flower room is mind blowing and so pretty. Sucks these hids ruin my pictures. By the time I can get a good picture I've already been tearing them out.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Yep clones can be fussy AF.

Loved the video...that flower room is going to look insane 6-7 weeks from now.🤩😎🤩

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Yep clones can be fussy AF.

Loved the video...that flower room is going to look insane 6-7 weeks from now.🤩😎🤩
Yea I'm hoping there is a huge partial harvest of the larger buds up top. Then about two weeks alter I'll harvest the rest. I dunno how much this should give me lol, but I bet it's alot. I'm hoping for 10oz per plant 4 months from seed.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

How that under current work they work well do u have to fix ph etc.. like other hydro systems I'm thinking of geting one
Undercurrent is simply brilliant and I'm new to it after recently building my own 4 site ucrdwc system.

Everything stays consistent and growth rates are crazy...pH/PPM all stay where they should but you need a top off tank with a float valve, girls will never go hungry.

Get one and thank me later amigo.😉

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Undercurrent is simply brilliant and I'm new to it after recently building my own 4 site ucrdwc system.

Everything stays consistent and growth rates are crazy...pH/PPM all stay where they should but you need a top off tank with a float valve, girls will never go hungry.

Get one and thank me later amigo.😉
I'm so scared of adding a float valve. I really need to on both of my systems. I'm just dont know which ones are good, yet cheap. I imagine I'd need a metal one just incase. My floor is carpet and insulated. I gotta be extra careful. Any suggestions?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

How that under current work they work well do u have to fix ph etc.. like other hydro systems I'm thinking of geting one
So this isn't really undercurrent. It's top feed. Most under current systems insert the water down below. My system top feeds and creates waterfalls, called Fallponics. They are pretty similar yet I feel top feeding would mix better and the waterfall adds surface agitation which helps raise 02 levels. My water column should have more consistent 02 levels than most systems imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom