6 WEEK OLD AUTO FLOWERS YELLOWING

• Thread starter Farmerman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Please help my 6 week old autoflowers are yellowing and have no idea why ... im feeding botanacare very little amounts ... 600w light ...bat guano mix temps 28c on 20c off .... some one help pleas3
6 week old auto flowers yellowing
6 week old auto flowers yellowing 2
6 week old auto flowers yellowing 3

Moshmen

Moshmen

Look good! but a little hungry
Which botanicare product ya using and how much ?
Do you water to runoff? Able to get runoff ppm ?
Each plant will be different I see one that shows signs of nute burn , the dark green is a sign your feeding heavy . Then there’s the light colored tall gal! She needs a little more I think ,
If ya give more information more people will help

Medium, nutes, water schedule, ph, ppm ect.

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Im using botanacate pro grow as advised on this site ... i mix 1us gal with 2 mils of boranacare and splash some into 16oz of plain water then feed...after i have watered as usual ... its watered every 3 days omce the soil has dryed and the pot is light PH is round about 6.5 to 7 noy sure about ppm.... and its playgron bat guano medium i use

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ur on the right track man. I wouldn’t change much for this run , if anything I would feed more often, Not necessarily more.
I would grab a cheap ppm meter so you can check parts per million, it’s just another tool that help you a cheap $10 meter will work
I use pbp grow all the way thru as well

Moshmen

Moshmen

The tall skinny girl with the burnt tips could be a different story , might have some kind of lock out starting ? Or did you over feed this plant at some point?

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Right i get u mate u think i should male some more holes for drainage and try to feed evey 2 nights ? Like more regularly

Moshmen

Moshmen

No I like the fact you let her dry out just try to add the nutes every other watering instead of every third .

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Thats the thing it takes about 3 nights to dry out and onoy watering every 3 nights aswell

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Like ill water tonight miss tomorrow the next day and then the pots will be dry the following day ready for water and feed

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im using botanacate pro grow as advised on this site ... i mix 1us gal with 2 mils of boranacare and splash some into 16oz of plain water then feed...after i have watered as usual ... its watered every 3 days omce the soil has dryed and the pot is light PH is round about 6.5 to 7 noy sure about ppm.... and its playgron bat guano medium i use

2 ml per gallon of pbp is not nearly enough. I fed at least 10 ml per gallon in flower. Larger plants 15 ml.

And it works best if fed every watering with some fresh water only once in a while to wash out built up excess.

Moshmen

Moshmen

2 ml per gallon of pbp is not nearly enough. I fed at least 10 ml per gallon in flower. Larger plants 15 ml.

And it works best if fed every watering with some fresh water only once in a while to wash out built up excess.
Most autos are lite feeders I use 6ml most of the time

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Most autos are lite feeders I use 6ml most of the time

Mine took 10 each time from stretch on and 5 plants under a 600 hps yielded 15 oz on my first grow ever.

I use 5 ml of pbp for seedlings and when finishing.

Even 10 ml doesn't include enough ppm nitrogen to keep a decent aize plant green in my experience.

You might get a lot more plant and flowers if you up that some.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Mine took 10 each time from stretch on and 5 plants under a 600 hps yielded 15 oz on my first grow ever.

I use 5 ml of pbp for seedlings and when finishing.

Even 10 ml doesn't include enough ppm nitrogen to keep a decent aize plant green in my experience.

You might get a lot more plant and flowers if you up that some.
You’ve seen my fried stuff, lol, so I’m on the lite side now, and the current run I got goin I used eight and it might not been enuff , I shoot for around 800 ppm at the end of stretch mayb I’ll up a couple and see what’s happens with the next batch

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You’ve seen my fried stuff, lol, so I’m on the lite side now, and the current run I got goin I used eight and it might not been enuff , I shoot for around 800 ppm at the end of stretch mayb I’ll up a couple and see what’s happens with the next batch

Maybe we are misdiagnosing deficiencies. Its hard to know everything going on from pics and comments.

I couldnt get to 800ppm (1.6 ec) with 6 ml even fed every time. And i dont let plants stay that high ppm anyway. Target 1.0-1.5 ec for me.

Try feeding a plant like you have and pick one to increase to see how it goes in your room.

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Shes only 44 days old auto dark purple delicious seeds .ill deffo be getting them again

Latest posts

Top Bottom