6 weeks into flower

• Thread starter kevinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kevinn

kevinn

I'm growing in promix using GO nutes. Came on all of a sudden. Temps are about 78-80 F, but I have been having trouble keeping humidity up above 30. Any ideas??

6 weeks into flower 6 weeks into flower 2

6 weeks into flower 3
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yep . youve got mites ...sorry

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
can you take the plants out of the tent and spray em real good?

Take all the big leaves off and dispose of em....thats where alot of the mites and eggs are

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This far into flower? I'd be doing the alcohol sprays instead, you don't want water getting into the buds, you just want to stop the life cycle and kill what's there.

I hate to say it, but there are probably gonna be mites and poo in the bud, too.

kevinn

kevinn

This far into flower? I'd be doing the alcohol sprays instead, you don't want water getting into the buds, you just want to stop the life cycle and kill what's there.

I hate to say it, but there are probably gonna be mites and poo in the bud, too.

Could you explain alcohol sprays. Do I just spray with straight rubbing alcohol ???

Thanks
Kevin

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, but that could get expensive and it may not stick on the plant long enough to cause harm to the mites, so I usually mix it 1:1 water:alcohol. I have recently read of someone who claims success using something like 15mls/gal, that seems awfully low to me but if I get a chance this year I'm gonna try it, because using that on big OD plants gets expensive.

Top Bottom