6 Weeks Into Flower

• Thread starter Closetfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

That's your issue bro. Don't ever disrupt your light schedule. You probably tricking your plant back and forth from bloom to veg, it's amazing it hasn't turned tranny on you.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Yeah your right, people grow outdoors and the plant gets moon light, street light but it's not direct light. Your growing in a bedroom or closet and your turning on a cfl or whatever and it's waking your plant up. It's goes both ways never turn the light off when it's in its sun up hours, turning light on in the dark period is much worse tho. Cannabis growing is all about light schedule, you tamper with your schedule your causing your buds not to grow because it doesn't know what season it is and eventually will turn hermaphrodite on you if it hasn't already.

Last edited:
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Get you a timer and set it 12 12 and do everything you gotta do when light are on.

H

heisen

That's your issue bro. Don't ever disrupt your light schedule. You probably tricking your plant back and forth from bloom to veg, it's amazing it hasn't turned tranny on you.
I interrupt mine all the time with no issues.light leaks aren' causing his issues.it' shitty dirt combined with bad habits and terrible advice.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

It's growing 101. Anybody that has been growing for awhile knows you never interrupt your crop, unless you use a green bulb, easy way to seed out your whole outfit. I mean that's basic knowledge.
His plant is green, it's up taking nutrients and it's not over watered or it would look oxygen deprived, there isn't nothing wrong with defoliating, some of the best yields come from defoliated crops. His shit is in week 6 flower and he ain't got nothing but some scraggly pistils on his plant, that's because interruptions, light leaks can prohibit flowering.

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

Yeah your right, people grow outdoors and the plant gets moon light, street light but it's not direct light. Your growing in a bedroom or closet and your turning on a cfl or whatever and it's waking your plant up. It's goes both ways never turn the light off when it's in its sun up hours, turning light on in the dark period is much worse tho. Cannabis growing is all about light schedule, you tamper with your schedule your causing your buds not to grow because it doesn't know what season it is and eventually will turn hermaphrodite on you if it hasn't already.
Yeah there's a fine line between some light and too much light. I'm think a hour solid would do something but I don't wanna try it to find out ha. I don't promote people to turn on their light, but if you need to go in there for a moment go for it! I just share my findings and absorbed others findings. A proper community! It's not about being right, ya dig. It's about growing, in our mind and in your medium of choice.
Cheers bro

brazel

brazel

It's growing 101. Anybody that has been growing for awhile knows you never interrupt your crop, unless you use a green bulb, easy way to seed out your whole outfit. I mean that's basic knowledge.
His plant is green, it's up taking nutrients and it's not over watered or it would look oxygen deprived, there isn't nothing wrong with defoliating, some of the best yields come from defoliated crops. His shit is in week 6 flower and he ain't got nothing but some scraggly pistils on his plant, that's because interruptions, light leaks can prohibit flowering.
Plants use green light but it's less likely to interrupt flowering but it can.
When plants get over watered excessively the roots release ethylene which makes the lower leaves fall off.

Closetfarm

Closetfarm

Yeah the plants a lot smaller than most is first grow I know it’s not up to standards of most but was bagseed and well it is now fattening up and smells good

82C0B014 7143 47EB 8BB9 3FAFB30662AB
Closetfarm

Closetfarm

Oh was not the best lights as such which is why so small not light interruptions. But yes more powerful lights better medium etc yes would be much bigger

Closetfarm

Closetfarm

As far as the grow it was over watered early in veg had problems with heat got too cold too often but was trying to keep it hid so didnt have much in way of space for it. Had to put into flower way too soon after issues early due to imminent move now in two weeks so yeah not ideal the soil was just compost as was what I had kinda just popped in seed as had from a bag. Tbh I’m shocked I’ve been able to get it too this point at all as I’m not green fingered at all. But as price here is high and supply is low if I can get any is £50 for 3g I’m happy just to have something whether it’s decent or not is yet to be seen but it’s sticky smells good.
Was a learning experience especially as first grow if I try again will prepare much better

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I only read a few posts. Diamond made a great point about the fan leaves, but it just looks like a genetic dwarf. If you took some clones, let em root for practice, then chuck em. At week 6 a poor yielder would look great next to that. You'v already seem to have some fade going. Take it as a learning experience, smoke the joint ya might get off it, and you'll recognize things like this in the future. Hey, you got this far, and it's still alive. That's an achievement

I

Imanoid2

So my girl is 6 weeks into flower now. I’m not sure if she’s going to produce much yeild but there’s a lot of bud sites formed with loads of trichs. Am I underestimating here
Sorry, guy. But, you need help. Tell us more about the variety, did you start it in there? Etc. We’ll help, but....

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I interrupt mine all the time with no issues.light leaks aren' causing his issues.it' shitty dirt combined with bad habits and terrible advice.
I literally laugh out loud when I hear the straight to the point feedback

SweetTooth75

SweetTooth75

Did you prune the fan leaves, with the theory that all the energy would go to bud development? I did that once. Live and learn. What strain are you growing?

Closetfarm

Closetfarm

Seed was a random bagseed was started in a solo cup and moved over to current pot. There was signs at that point of overwatering and well got past that but plant took a hit in veg. I had to move to flower due to time constraints. Yes I removed some fan leaves as had hoped to push through to buds but clearly with already issues that was a mistake it is first attempt at this so always a learning curve. But I will say she smells good.Currently I think as a lot of the pistils have turned brown it’s probably gonna have to be harvested in next 8-10 days (time constraints also major factor ). But hopefully next grow will have better time and see how it goes. Better lights are a must as is better soil with more drainage. Well fingers crossed
As far as the girl goes I’m hoping just to get something that’s smokable and well move on.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Your further than you think, those buds are still really small.

Top Bottom