6 Weeks Into Flowering And Leaves Are Drying Up And Falling Off Please Help!!!

• Thread starter meyer lansky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
meyer lansky

meyer lansky

Hey, so im running a hydroponic grow with 1000 watt HPS with a few 4x8 tables, 1 table is having some sort of issue i cant figure out what it is, tomorrow will be 6 weeks into flowering, the buds are looking alright, not like the rest of the tables but they seem to be looking alright, but the fan leaves have started to turn brown, dry, curl up and fall off in more than half the plants on that 1 table, anyone know why this is happening or what is the reason for this, i was thinking maybe because maybe its the 1st table right by the beginning and its by the wall its getting bad temperature or maybe some kind of plant sickness or disease, its not all the plants on the table but the middle pack of it that this is happening too, i am thinking of doing a flush on that specific table for about 4-5 days and have the plants just drink water, than i will rez change to my normal schedule. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening, the temp in the room is between 76F-81F during lights on. Please let me know what you guys think?

also i forgot to add this has been happening about 1-2 weeks ago, tomorrow will be week 6 into flower, also its the sour diesel strain, if you guys think some pictures would help let me know i will upload them.

Thanks Meyer

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
do you know the strain not the name do you know what she likes could be the feed could be temp pics would help a lot

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

do you know the strain not the name do you know what she likes could be the feed could be temp pics would help a lot
hey freegrow, thanks for your responding, so this is only 1 of the tables and its 3 plants in the middle of the table that are like this, the rest of the table and all the other tables are doing just fine, but this 1st table in the middle of it 3 plants look like this, i took a picture so you can see

Week6 herb
meyer lansky

meyer lansky

as you can see its only in the middle of the table and those 3 plants are looking to me like they are just dying, what does it look like to you? and how can it be 3 plants all right next to each other?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Pull a branch and look at it under a microscope

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hey freegrow, thanks for your responding, so this is only 1 of the tables and its 3 plants in the middle of the table that are like this, the rest of the table and all the other tables are doing just fine, but this 1st table in the middle of it 3 plants look like this, i took a picture so you can see
is it all the same strain in that tray ?sometimes when we have different strains in one tray some cant take the nutes the same as the others and this can happen what medium are they in coco hydroton cant tell from pic check the roots if you can

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Its dead

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

should i leave them in the table with the other plants or should i take them out? will they affect the others next to them?

freegrow: they are all the same strain, there in 4x4 rockwell cubes on a coco mat.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
should i leave them in the table with the other plants or should i take them out? will they affect the others next to them?

freegrow: they are all the same strain, there in 4x4 rockwell cubes on a coco mat.
I would take it out

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

the thing is, is it really important to take it out, bc its in an area where i cant really get too because of the limited space and the table is cornered into a wall and next to the table is another 4x8 table which means the only way i can get to those plants is to somehow walk onto the table in between all the other plants and take it out, but i am afraid that i will rip off some branches while walking to the middle of the table, is the plant diseased you think? i have 2 more weeks left in flower until harvest its a few days part week 6, u think i would be able to hang on and let it sit there for a few more weeks until i flush it all out and then start cutting them down and harvesting them? or is it a necessity to take out those plants asap?

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

anyone else in this forum agree with what ladybuds said???

sorry ladybuds i just want more than 1 opinion

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

If you start seeing it in the others you'll have to dump the whole tray.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'd say you got a root pathogen going on there.
Yep what he said I think root problem I would remove and maybe in the future avoid growing in the center where it's to hard to get to just a thought .

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
anyone else in this forum agree with what ladybuds said???

sorry ladybuds i just want more than 1 opinion
I agree with her. The roots might sit and rot and cause problems on the table and the buds are just sitting there frying in the light... not much more transpiration goin on

Top Bottom