60 day tahoe,larry,whitefire pheno 1,original sour diesel

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boots Sugarleaf

lookin dank bro, thanx for sharing!

how's the Larry put out for ya? from seed or clone?

waayne

waayne

Killer looking nugs Venom!
Awesome pics bro
Nice job :boogie:

Venom818

Venom818

lookin dank bro, thanx for sharing!

how's the Larry put out for ya? from seed or clone?

not sure bro im taking her to 80 days looks like maybe 2 zips i didnt grow her like i usually grow she is in a small 2 gallon square i usually use 3 1/2 gallon hempy's the tahoe may give me 3 zips larry is from clone bro

Killer looking nugs Venom!
Awesome pics bro
Nice job :boogie:

thnx bro ,my camera is pretty shitty but i work with what i got

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

looks pretty fire!! Nice work!! Gotta love a nice kush!!

saldiado

saldiado

Damm! you are killin it with these man. shiiit. some of the best dank ive seen in a minute. That white fire looks like a top of the christmas tree ornament. Hope you do a smoke report on these if you got the time...really curious how these lineup. keep it up

Venom818

Venom818

looks pretty fire!! Nice work!! Gotta love a nice kush!!

yeah everybody needs a little kush in there live's

Damm! you are killin it with these man. shiiit. some of the best dank ive seen in a minute. That white fire looks like a top of the christmas tree ornament. Hope you do a smoke report on these if you got the time...really curious how these lineup. keep it up

thnx bro means alot coming from u i have seen your grows

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Venom your bud shots are looking sick my friend... Super frosty. That Tahoe is really glittering. I'm going to have to pop a pack of those beans I've been hording along with the larry:sun

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything looks perfectly DANK!! AAA for sure bro!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Venom are you + your original sour Diesel, is THE original Sour D or is it the Schroomy diesel, as I think I recall you first saying it was the original diesel????? I just got the schroomy diesel, and I'm definitely excited to try her out, just curious to know what to expect. That nug sure does look like sour D though, so I'm guessing that is truly what it is. Anyway brother, everything looks great, so enjoy!!!!!! Oh, also brother, did you grab your Sour D at a Cali dispensary, and if so which one?????? Take care brother & I thank you for your time!!!!!!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn you venom killn it como siempre your tahoe clone or seed from cali c?

Venom818

Venom818

Venom your bud shots are looking sick my friend... Super frosty. That Tahoe is really glittering. I'm going to have to pop a pack of those beans I've been hording along with the larry:sun

thnx,yeah bro pop those im sure theres some dank to be found

Everything looks perfectly DANK!! AAA for sure bro!

thnx bro

Venom are you + your original sour Diesel, is THE original Sour D or is it the Schroomy diesel, as I think I recall you first saying it was the original diesel????? I just got the schroomy diesel, and I'm definitely excited to try her out, just curious to know what to expect. That nug sure does look like sour D though, so I'm guessing that is truly what it is. Anyway brother, everything looks great, so enjoy!!!!!! Oh, also brother, did you grab your Sour D at a Cali dispensary, and if so which one?????? Take care brother & I thank you for your time!!!!!!

original diesel bro,no I was gifted this diesel by a friend thats well connected bro

damn you venom killn it como siempre your tahoe clone or seed from cali c?

gracias,clone

Aligee

Aligee

Damn homie nice flowers ... they look phenominal from here !!! I'm diggin' that wifi !!!

O

ograskal

Lookin killer bro. hope you enjoy the smoke on all those!...~ogr

B

bluedog

Nice, nice and nice. Can't wait till I can toke on a taste of mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom