60 Plant/200 Gallon Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter EmeraldAZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EmeraldAZ

EmeraldAZ

Hello Everyone,

I am a licensed mmj caregiver and am growing a 60 plant/200 gallon smart pot outdoor grow this season. I am new to this thread and am just looking for an outlet to share some of my methods and ideas. I do not make a living from this. I own a gravestein apple orchard and enjoy growing mmj for my patients as only a hobby..

I will do my best to update the diary with photos and answer any questions you may have.

EmeraldAZ

EmeraldAZ

I decided to roll with a method used by some of the advanced growers I've met from Humboldt. They do all of their planting/transplants when the moon has completely descended, it is called "Flower Day". Planting on flower day is supposed to eliminate the risk of your buds telescoping. With new techniques evolving I figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot.

So... The plants..

I am growing a variety of strains with all rather quick finishing times (<8 weeks)/ 100% Humboldt Seeds genetics.

Blue Dream
Green Crack
Mango Sapphire
Sapphire OG

The seeds germinated within 24 hours and the plants shown below were planted into solo cups on the 14th of March. A humidifier was used to increase humidity in the beginning days of the seedlings life. They are under 4' 8 lamp T5's, with some fans to circulate the air, temp is 80 F.

I planted additional seeds to have more of a selection process, and only kept the winners.

EmeraldAZ

EmeraldAZ

Few more shots of the babies, (these pics were taken a month ago).. Leaf structure has been extremely symmetrical up until this point. They were transplanted a couple weeks ago. I will update the diary with some more recent photos soon.

dilligaf

dilligaf

I will be watching with interest. .always wanted to do a couple 200 or 300 gallon grow bags..just the soil and fertilizer prices for each bag makes me wonder instead of plan..lol..best of luck to you.

D

EmeraldAZ

EmeraldAZ

Hello everyone,

Plants were brought from their indoor room to this hoophouse a couple of days ago. We insisted on waiting to do the transplants the first night we brought them out. This would help to limit the amount of stress inflicted on the babies.. We are bumping them up into 5 gal containers today, and expecting to see some serious growth.

At night we are supplementing with 4' T5 strip lights, and are using a small greenhouse heater to help keep the temp up. Plants will continue to receive 18 hrs of light for a few more days. Over the next two weeks we will taper off the amount of light the plants get, to match what the sun will be doing upon 200 gal transplant.

- Cheers, Emerald.

B

Burned Haze

Count me in cause that plot looks like it will be prime but also a future great growing square!

Subbed for the future and good luck on the season :)

Top Bottom