60+ Strains, Hydro Grown, Advanced Growing

• Thread starter Tim Dawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tim Dawg

So I came to this site a while back under a different name. Im no longer associated with the organization, so I figured I'd start fresh.

I've been growing for over 10 years. I've done soil, hydro and aero. I'm just getting into breeding and seeing some of the top breeders here, so I had to come and see whats going on.

I have several setups, but for security purposes, I will focus this journal solely on my tents. So here's my setup.

Two 4x8 tents, with two 4x4 flood trays in each tent. 1" coco mats line the bottom of each tray with 6x6 rockwool cubes sitting on top of the mat, spaced a square foot away from each other.

I run a drip system in these tents, that recirculates. I would have preferred a drain to waste, but dialing the system in during a change from Spring to Summer, was just something that I wasnt willing to compete with at the time. Going from cold to hot, requires a close watch, which I was unable to provide. So I did a recirculating drip. Worked out well, by the way.

I have 1 Raptor reflector over each 4x4 tray. Air cooled to a 10" fan. A carbon scrubber connected to a 6" fan per tent for ventilation and filtration.

Each tent is CO2 enriched by a 20lbs co2 tank. Due to high humidity in the tents, my exhausts runs 24/7 and my CO2 runs wide open to keep me around 1500 ppm of CO2. I go through Co2 faster then I go through underwear, but its worth it.

Currently I just harvested a tent of Skunk #1. Smelly stuff, but doesnt really smell like a skunk. More of a fruity sent. Almost Christmas Tree like smell during trimming.

My next tent up is half Bubba Kush and half Purple Kush. I run the General hydro 3 part. Along with FloraNectar, Great White, Rapid Start, FloraBlend, Floralicious Plus, SuperThrive and a few other ingredients. I only change my nutrients one time during the entire grow and I have awesomely white roots throughout and super healthy plants. I use no pesticides, or sprays.. nor do I use predator insects. I guess my tents are just lucky. No molds, not infestations... no nada. Dont get me wrong though... I've dealt with it all. Even stuff that no one has even heard of.

So Im going to try and upload a few pics. If anyone has any questions, feel free to hit me up!!! Im a book of knowledge, waiting to be read. Just cant reveal it all....

Top Bottom