60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

WOW!!! awesome bro!!! straight giants.. i'd love walkin through these everyday!!

O

OutLander

Jack, let me just say... holy crap! Unbelievable. Seriously. I've never seen anything quite like this.

I'm expecting to get my own UC 13g XXXL up and running soon. After speaking with Daniel and telling him that I'm not convinced that 40" centers are enough even for the 8g buckets, I'm convinced that I made the right choice to custom cut the pipe lengths. I'm currently calculating for 60" centers. Do you think that will be sufficient? Anything you're thinking about changing for your 13s?

Thanks again so much for your attention to detail and willingness to help the rest of us out. I can never wait for your next updates.

H

hbstoner

Hey Jack, What is this monster? Some fat ass leaves... shits looking tasty in there.

82492d1273462237-60-x-1000-watts-under-current-hydro-20-tons-ac-some-co2-dsc00163.jpg

F

FileError404

Cheezuz!! Yep, those pictures speak loud and clear...hell, they're Screaming :D
I'm in the process of designing my UC system, care to look at my diagram and give me your thoughts?

Thanks a lot and I'm always looking forward to your updates!

L

Loudblunts

yea Jack... you know ya a fool for this one boiiiiiiii

way to blow out the UC man!!!!! way to break it in!!!

absolutely LOVING IT!!!

Dynamite

Dynamite

Ok I wanted to share my foliar spray program this is what I do and have had good sucess.. Im sure some one has something much better that will yield 20 lbs a light...:giggle But this is what I do and have had real world experiance and really good sucess....JACK

and I was just getting ready to tell ya my 20lb per light foliar mix too.. :fighting0085: ,your loss,LOL

Glad I stumbled across this thread ! Very impressive grow ,good details,and beautiful plants!

I actually dont foliar feed at all,but have been thinking of implementing a foliar regime..thanks for sharing

B

Boots Sugarleaf

hey Jack, your cheeks must hurt from all the smilin you do when you look at those girls!

Lookin as awesome as I am sure you could hope for, keep it up!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:mmm Master Kush x Bubba Kush FTW!!! One of my favs... Very nice work Jack!

CaliShark

CaliShark

God that MKxBK's side branches are bigger then most peoples main stem. Those bitches are HUGE!

nuttso

nuttso

holy shit. love u for that thread, safed every single page. I'll do exactly the same, except i'll use electrochemical activated water.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack, let me just say... holy crap! Unbelievable. Seriously. I've never seen anything quite like this.

I'm expecting to get my own UC 13g XXXL up and running soon. After speaking with Daniel and telling him that I'm not convinced that 40" centers are enough even for the 8g buckets, I'm convinced that I made the right choice to custom cut the pipe lengths. I'm currently calculating for 60" centers. Do you think that will be sufficient? Anything you're thinking about changing for your 13s?

Thanks again so much for your attention to detail and willingness to help the rest of us out. I can never wait for your next updates.

As far as the 40" center's go they seem just rite at the moment I would suggest going 40" square not just 40 " between the plants.Now with the 13 gallons its hard to say until I do a run with them but if you have the room for 50" or 60" then I would probally do that It really depends on your light penatration if your going vertical then bigger is better if Your going with hoods or reflectors I would not bother and stick to the standard set up your going to have big ass plants but you will not get enough peratration to hit the big #'s...Good Luck Bro Jack...

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Jack the Mack

Thank you from the bottom of my lungs....inspiration is a gift you continue to give generously my brother.:004:

C

casey0404

Hey JACK, amazing job. Question for ya though.... Why are you using 5 can 150's? Whats the reasoning behind it? I figured 2 would be plenty enough. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP!!!!

B

biggs

looking killa jack. do you strip any fan leaves as you go along, or just let them do their thang?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Hey JACK, amazing job. Question for ya though.... Why are you using 5 can 150's? Whats the reasoning behind it? I figured 2 would be plenty enough. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP!!!!
As far as the 5 can 150's I was using 2 in my last room that was much smaller and I had to add ozone generators the last few weeks..When there is this much time and hard work put in a system why have something like smell become an issue I would not even think about 2 with a room this size and plants this big maybe 4 ..You can stand rite out side the room and there is zero noise and zero smell coming from the room and thats the way it should be....JACK
looking killa jack. do you strip any fan leaves as you go along, or just let them do their thang?
I have been taking 15 to 25 lbs a day in leaves it just seemed to make the plant angry and for evey leaf I would strip it would explode with new leaf growth I have never seen a plant do this? So from here on out I will keep one system un touched and de leaf the other and at the end we will all be abel to see the difference it makes...JACK

waayne

waayne

Love looking at your tree's
Very impressive
looks like those girls are lovin life!
Awesome job Jack :party0044:

B

bridgerMTkush

Sick pics..cant wait to see some giant kolas....You will have a forest in there..!!

Top Bottom