60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ozstoner

Yeah i was thinking of the vertical lights too when i was typing that. The two combined, the vertical lights and the large plants, adds three dimensions to your grow space instead of a flat 2 dimensional canopy.... sick!

W

WeedTodd

Hello Jack (et al), I'm new to this forum and new to growing... I was wondering if it was strictly your amperage being at capacity that you chose to flip flop the 12hr light cycles for the 2 veg rooms? You were growing E&F previously, correct? Did you use 12/12 for veg then? I'm really wondering about nute uptake during dark periods, do you notice difference in consumption during lights on/off?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
jack sorry If I missed ur answer along the way,

what time do you generally foliar feed in relationship to your lighting cycle(like an hour before lights on...etc)? and when do you stop foliar feeding(what week in veg, or flower)
thanks
:bong2:
beautiful setup :sun
I foliar spray rite after lights out up to week 3 in flower:damnhippie:. Then I only spray SNS 217 as a prevenative for mites :character0110:..JACK
Jack. I am seriously impressed with your skills. What size is each one of your 30 light flowering rooms?
30 X 25
Hello Jack (et al), I'm new to this forum and new to growing... I was wondering if it was strictly your amperage being at capacity that you chose to flip flop the 12hr light cycles for the 2 veg rooms? You were growing E&F previously, correct? Did you use 12/12 for veg then? I'm really wondering about nute uptake during dark periods, do you notice difference in consumption during lights on/off?

No amperage has nothing to do with why I am doing a flip flop and 12 on 12 off would not work for a veg room.E&F not sure what that is:help: As far as what they eat at what times depends on what week they are in I have seen them eat 300 to 400 ppm in 1 night when they are boosting hard once the ppms are dialed in its usally 100 to 200 .JACK

W

WeedTodd

Ya, what a way to make an entrance...(I'm pretty doped up on allergy meds) I meant to say flower not veg. E&F= Ebb & Flow, the reason I asked was that i had read not to flood during dark hours during flower. I wondered if that has any relevance with UC...

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

damn! this shit is serious...just ordered a system! cant wait to run it! yields are gonna be nuts out of here...your plants have literally not shown any problems period! 2lbs a plant for sure!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Ya, what a way to make an entrance...(I'm pretty doped up on allergy meds) I meant to say flower not veg. E&F= Ebb & Flow, the reason I asked was that i had read not to flood during dark hours during flower. I wondered if that has any relevance with UC...
My last run was drain to waist not Eb and flow, Im not sure what you meen when you say flood at night in the UC buckets the plants are in the nutrian solution 24 hrs a day.So when ever the plant uptakes its rite there.:cool0010: Its like having a private chef on call when ever you got hungry I would be a fat ass..:rock
damn! this shit is serious...just ordered a system! cant wait to run it! yields are gonna be nuts out of here...your plants have literally not shown any problems period! 2lbs a plant for sure!!

So far so good lovin the UC system...:clappingJACK

D

dagobaker

hey jack
i know u use a 200 gal rez and float to keep the uc filled
how do u transfer the water from the rez to the uc?
is it due to gravity or do u use a pump of some kind?
i want to have a rez refill up my 55 gall drum for my ebb gro system but not sure how to get the pressure to move the nutes to the ebb rez from the big rez

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Hey Jack,

Is there a post with the details of what's in your foliar feed?

I'm not finding anything but your schedule...

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
hey jack
i know u use a 200 gal rez and float to keep the uc filled
how do u transfer the water from the rez to the uc?
is it due to gravity or do u use a pump of some kind?
i want to have a rez refill up my 55 gall drum for my ebb gro system but not sure how to get the pressure to move the nutes to the ebb rez from the big rez
PAGE 14 Gravity feed.
Hey Jack,

Is there a post with the details of what's in your foliar feed?

I'm not finding anything but your schedule...

Page 9 I even included pictures..JACK

H

Headach

Sorry if this was answered jack, i was clicking around and couldnt find the answer.

did you run the air pump inside the room or out?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Jack, how do you do it?:itwasntme

You seem to find time to build and operate one of the sweetest grows,
and answer all the questions repeatedly asked that are either the same,
or relate to something that you already had stated in a previous post.

A true gentleman you are.:hi:

J

J2THADIZEE

Did you run into any leak issues on the UC system. I have a 16 site setup and my res. started a small leak at one of the seals. I called UC and they were great in sending me a new res, but now I'm kind of worried about the system in general. Once one thing goes wrong, the whole system is compromised. It happened before I planted the babies, but it could have been way worse.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
you should read

Did you run into any leak issues on the UC system. I have a 16 site setup and my res. started a small leak at one of the seals. I called UC and they were great in sending me a new res, but now I'm kind of worried about the system in general. Once one thing goes wrong, the whole system is compromised. It happened before I planted the babies, but it could have been way worse.
You should read the entire journal a lot of good info. No issues over here so you had a small leak and now your worried about the whole system? To say after a leak the entire system is compermised is kind of crazy, would hate to see what would happen if you had a pump go out. Jack

K

Kpezzy

You should read the entire journal a lot of good info. No issues over here so you had a small leak and now your worried about the whole system? To say after a leak the entire system is compermised is kind of crazy, would hate to see what would happen if you had a pump go out. Jack

LOL no shit, I had a crack in the bottom of a bucket IDK how in the hell that happened but woke up to a small pool in my grow area, swapped out the bucket and moved on, after a day of shop vac action that is

C

ccapili

jack, thank you for sharing your info and pics.

I am new to this site, but I am grateful to have found you. I have been looking everywhere for your setup inside your boxes and everything else of course. Please direct me to the places i need to be looking/

Thanks so much
cc
:sweating

C

ccapili

Great Job

Jack, were can i buy a stystem like this or do you have the directions. I am very excited to try it your way. Thank you for your time.

CC

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Keeping her wet.....but not the floor

Word bro.....my system leaked recently and I didn't pay it much mind. Went in the next day and the system had just spontaneously combusted, like the SpinalTap drummers. Boom!

But seriously, don't sweat shit too much, it isn't that unlikely that while using water culture you'll end up with water on the floor....like KPeezy mentioned, shop vacs can work wonders.

If the water on the floor freaks you out you might consider ebaying that system and going soil.

Yo....Mc Puffins, good to see you still lurking about.

D

dagobaker

guessing the uc system is getting tons of business with this thread alone.........hope jack is getting royalties lol

Top Bottom