60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

this system should produce 2lbs plants on average i can pull 1lb trees out of grodan top fed...im glad he has pulled this much per plant its exciting...if your not growing trees...2lb per plant is an exciting mark to hit for tree growers!!!!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Absolutely the sickest indoor outfit I've ever seen.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

The Trees in the Breeze that aim to Please

How long you vegging to get a LB., and what strains you rocking TTG?

Most can pull LB plants of something like Casey Jones out of a dixie cup......but like both Jack and Dizzle have said....if nobody wants it, what's the point? It's all about the varieties that matter X yield = :)

Papa

Papa

Supporter
congrats Jack, you rocked it.

thank you, i sincerely thank you for all the sharing.

may i second the nomination for rookie of the year and MVP?

Papa

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Great show Jack! Thank you for taking your time out to share this with all of us. I was pretty much convinced that UC was the way to go once I saw that picture of the plant in Coco and UC. Now that your run is over I don't have a doubt in my mind. My next run will be in a UC for sure.

C

culdaria

Damn Jack, You The Man, A Guru, awesome grow, wildest I've ever seen!!!!

X

Xceptional

jack how much dry weight does one of those dry nets hold you are using? those look like the home box model i have and i'm wondering what it holds!!!!

600gph

600gph

this system should produce 2lbs plants on average i can pull 1lb trees out of grodan top fed...im glad he has pulled this much per plant its exciting...if your not growing trees...2lb per plant is an exciting mark to hit for tree growers!!!!

Blah Blah Blah....Please give me the link to your thread...

This was a 13 week cycle.....Simply rockin....

mc

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the quality of those meds is crazy as well.

D

dagobaker

dago please stop being a hater... Jack just tore up the UC system and got over 1 pound per plant avg. when u do it legal and u are allowed a small number of plants its all about how much u can harvest per plant.
whos being a hater?
ive been patting him on the back the whole grow (wise up)
im just stating when it comes to yield its about the yield......
people get wrapped up with the oz per plant.......its more about the yield per 1000 watts :)

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Big ups to every one the Veg time was actually only 2.5 weeks with the first few days only a couple lights on to prevent lumen shock.The mixed spectrums where the Hortilux dual arcs, Any one who has a documented grow in 8 gallon buckets with a 2.5 week veg and hit 2 # on a plant post it up. Put up or shut up. And it has to be an elite not some mid grade meds, I'm talking the club won't let you leave meds, not the club don't want that shit.... Jack

true grit

true grit

Now thats whats up. I need to get to work out here bro, you weren't kidding....

M

mrdizzle

im just stating when it comes to yield its about the yield......
people get wrapped up with the oz per plant.......its more about the yield per 1000 watts :)

do you have a learning disability dude? If you grow in a closet then gpw means a lot im sure. If your a legal grower its more about yeild per allowed plant count

I guess if you would rather do an illegal grow instead of a fully legal grow than your correct. If you dont give a fuck about the extra $200 bucks in electric then you throw up as many lights as you want around your given plant count

Im sure if jack wanted to be a fool he could have threw 2000 clones in that room so he could make you happy with his GPW ratio

Papa

Papa

Supporter
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JACKMAYOFFER again."

Papa

600gph

600gph

do you have a learning disability dude? If you grow in a closet then gpw means a lot im sure. If your a legal grower its more about yeild per allowed plant count

I guess if you would rather do an illegal grow instead of a fully legal grow than your correct. If you dont give a fuck about the extra $200 bucks in electric then you throw up as many lights as you want around your given plant count

Im sure if jack wanted to be a fool he could have threw 2000 clones in that room so he could make you happy with his GPW ratio

Dizzle speaks the truth....How many times is this going to be said in one form or another....

30k watts with 30 plants
or
30k watts with 500 plants

Who will do more jail time?????

mc

B

Boomer242

thanks for answering the bulb question jack. congrats as well on pullin that weight first round new system and rare strains. like u mentioned them being elite strains and in our area strong strains are a must for the patients to be truely effective. id have to agree thats wat the collectives want.
im stoked for the next round and to see all the experimental tweaks u attempt to max the system out.

keep it up bro

D

dagobaker

IM NOT TRASHING HIM ...god u are retarded........
ive been bowing since day 1.......u few peeps have too much bud or are brain deficient. lol
great grow........and i wanted that chem x dchunk since i grow a few dchunk crosses myself.....
((sorry i thought that cali passed a law saying plant counts dont matter there anymore...my bad))

Top Bottom