• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Hey Jack congrats on the promotion!

Also what are you using for scrubbing with a grow this big??? I get worried myself as I have neighbors. Want to be sure I am safe when I get up and running.

5 can 150's in each flower room with 14" max fan, Ozone on the outside of the rooms...JACK:fighting0003: :)

DSC 0002
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Bringing this to the top for the man who started it all BIG UPS TEXAS KID and welcome back bro you where missed around here and we all owe it to you for starting these Under Current grows...JACK

B

Bobby Smith

Damn Jack.........have lurked through your grows at other sites and now here and they're all fucking outstanding.

I'd say "+ rep", but it seems idiotic to me to give someone an Internet brownie point who's rocking 60K watts.

Keep up the good fucking work, man.

D

DIAMOND MOFO

Ok I will give it another shot I will ask for everyone to atleast read the first page before asking a question and DO NOT MENTION PEOPLE or PLACES :fighting0003: This is a Legal grow well within my limits..There are 2 rooms on a flip flop burning 30 x1000 watts in each room with 2 x 5 ton ac units in each room, At the moment I am running Under Current Hydro 8 gallon buckets 16 site's per system, 32 sites per room. Soon to be 13 gallon Under current buckets with 3" tubing.There are no in or out vents burning propane and co2 at 1200 to 1500 ppm with 5 can 150's in each room and UV light inside the ac units for killing mold..Strains are Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK,ALIEN DOG, OG RASKALS,FIRE BUBBA,MASTER BUBBA and Strawberry Bubba, Nutes are CANNA'S full line with Roots Excelerator And Magical.. If you ask a questin I will do my best to answer it If I do not answer I am either really busy or the question has been answered more then likley its the second one...:bong2: Give me a minute going to post some pics...JACK :pimp:

amazing. like the others i feel compelled to say it. this is glory to the lord!

B

budbrothers

jack you are the man. i want to make your babies!!!

i was looking for the best option for my set up. i think a duplicate of yours will be my choice. i am in the process of printing all the pages of this blog to put into a binder as a bible. there is so much useful information, great pictures, and great advice here.

im not sure if you said this or not but what is the detentions of each room.

i have a 20lx30wx10.5h, well now its a 2-20lx10wx10.5h i think im going to have to knock down my walls soon. not sure yet. do you recommend the smaller uc systems like the overhead lighting with vented hoods? if so i could keep my room the same and just incorporate the uc system. i plan on getting a warehouse in the future. i work for some clubs to produce medicine. right now i can produce about 10lb in soil running soil and 7-1000w lights. im sure that will increase with the uc system. i cant put a huge a/c at this location due to the climate and not enough power. i have the capability to barely pull off 16 lights, fans, a/c and dehumidifier. im running co2 tanks right now but plan on a gen.

if your room is still empty could you shoot some pix of all the equipment in it. i would like to see how its set up. also is your ballast in a separate room?

B

budbrothers

I have more questions... Why are you not using doubleds nutrients schedule, I have not used i but plan on it. It makes sense. Also he says connesuier is best used after week 4.
He was getting 2 pounds per light now hes getting 4 and 5.
What are the changes that he's made doubling yield?
Well before he has said that advanced nutrients actually gave him 1.5 extra pounds per plant.
Now, he has changed from 4 inch cubes to 6 inch which allow greater branch growth during veg. he clones directly into the rockwool cube therefore no transplant shock from small cube to big cube
also, he places a 10" inch basket in a 4 gallon bucket with drippers in veg instead of flood to get roots down to the bottom of the basket so when you transplant the roots are already in the nutes. less shock as well. Also 1 week of veg in the flower room with the vertical lighting (bulbs 2 inches from top cola for 4 days then lower 2 inches for 3 days then flower. He has tried straight flower without that 1 week of veg and it was a 10 pound difference!
Also Bud ignitor and connesuier was used and now thats how you get 40 pounds from 10 lights!
I want you to do this bro.
Don't be skeptical.

soak the rockwool cubes for 24 hours in ph of 4.5. Also use rooting hormone in the water.

I don't think there's a better way. honestly i haven't done it but it makes sense to me.

The concept of the cubes is to get a bigger surface area of roots .

The 13 gallon buckets look like they have the same width of the 8 gallon. Tall means nothing but wide means yield doubleds says.

I can help you set up a better system than the undercurrent because it has skinny resevoirs and the pump and resevoir should be outside the room, you dont want 1500 ppms of co2 in your root zone.

I like what you are doing. Doubleds mini-resevoirs (60L) are $40 each, his root mass is 2'x4'x8"

His veg lights are 3 ft from clone to 8 inches at end of 2 weeks veg. his clonse are 8" tall and 6" wide at trasnplant then they get 1 week veg.
IDEAL
IDEAL
IDEAL

Iv'e consolidated. lol

you realize your talking to a man who hates rockwool. not to mention he has spent prob 100k on his rooms and your askin him to change alot.

my guess he is going to laugh. i like where your heads at thow. if this is so great why dont you do it? if this is comming off rude i dont mean it that way. just curious...

HG23

HG23

Can you guys please stop clogging up this thread?

Budbrothers-I know this sounds sarcastic, but if you're printing out this thread as a "bible", you should try reading through it a couple times. Jack has tried to answer most of your questions in previous posts, either with direct words or through pics (ie. room dimensions, ballast locations).

Acefood-Someone's been reading through DD's old threads huh? Jack seems to have things working pretty good the way they are, why exactly should he make all those changes? Do you know his harvest numbers? Just b/c you read through some threads doesn't make you an expert, how do you know all those things would work in Jack's situation? There are many different ways to veg, flower, feed, etc, I think Jack's found his niche.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Advanced Minnion or Just Naive?

I have more questions... Why are you not using doubleds nutrients schedule, I have not used i but plan on it. It makes sense. Also he says connesuier is best used after week 4.
He was getting 2 pounds per light now hes getting 4 and 5.
What are the changes that he's made doubling yield?
Well before he has said that advanced nutrients actually gave him 1.5 extra pounds per plant.
Now, he has changed from 4 inch cubes to 6 inch which allow greater branch growth during veg. he clones directly into the rockwool cube therefore no transplant shock from small cube to big cube
also, he places a 10" inch basket in a 4 gallon bucket with drippers in veg instead of flood to get roots down to the bottom of the basket so when you transplant the roots are already in the nutes. less shock as well. Also 1 week of veg in the flower room with the vertical lighting (bulbs 2 inches from top cola for 4 days then lower 2 inches for 3 days then flower. He has tried straight flower without that 1 week of veg and it was a 10 pound difference!
Also Bud ignitor and connesuier was used and now thats how you get 40 pounds from 10 lights!
I want you to do this bro.
Don't be skeptical.

soak the rockwool cubes for 24 hours in ph of 4.5. Also use rooting hormone in the water.

I don't think there's a better way. honestly i haven't done it but it makes sense to me.

The concept of the cubes is to get a bigger surface area of roots .

The 13 gallon buckets look like they have the same width of the 8 gallon. Tall means nothing but wide means yield doubleds says.

I can help you set up a better system than the undercurrent because it has skinny resevoirs and the pump and resevoir should be outside the room, you dont want 1500 ppms of co2 in your root zone.

I like what you are doing. Doubleds mini-resevoirs (60L) are $40 each, his root mass is 2'x4'x8"

His veg lights are 3 ft from clone to 8 inches at end of 2 weeks veg. his clonse are 8" tall and 6" wide at trasnplant then they get 1 week veg.
IDEAL
IDEAL
IDEAL

Iv'e consolidated. lol

You be the judge.

B

budbrothers

HG23: Your right my bad. i will read the tread again. thanks.

Ace food I agree with HG23 and UCMENOW.

I really think you should do your own experiments and not try to pawn them off on someone else.

"There are many different ways to veg, flower, feed, etc, I think Jack's found his niche."

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Clueless or Completely Clueless

I just don't understand why people hate rockwool cubes when doubleds is getting 5 pounders consistently with them. I don't think you can pack on weight without the cubes. It's because they allow the plant to be a certain size before flip, I'm just going to have to try it for myself when i get the money and put up threads showing people why I think a certain way. I don't mean to sound like a know it all but I have seen that the more you follow doubleds the better you are. or just go soil or something. doubleds say you dont want to restrict the dripline of the plants thats why he uses 2'x4' tubs, they are $40.00 each though at 1800 info grow. I would not use any other bucket for a mpb, especially especially would never use no dang roughneck bucket like some idiots here spending $20k and getting cheap home depot buckets lol.
those buckets will increase yield for sure, its like tellin me that a college degree will do me no good because i have no experience. Well i do have experience and i do know what im talking about. I'm just gonna have to thread up to prove it.
to get 4 pounders everything must be perfect.
Connesuier is the shit, why not use it.
there's just voids im seeing thats all, i mean all this money invested and no faith in the MASTER doubleds...coxie is serious though cuz hes doin what doubleds is doing to the T as much as he can. JACKmayoffer has much respect in my book though because of his in depth passion for growing. Im just confused thats all, please dont chew me out for bringing this up cuz thats my job. thanks.

You be the judge.

All I can say is wow......the grow worlds not black and white little guy. Multiple techniques work well, can't really say there's a "best" way.

Keep reading, learning, listening and relax a little on the preaching to the choir. This site is full of knowledgable growers, learn to learn and open your minds eye bro.

Seriously guy, 1 or 2 posts and your instructing JackMay and everyone on the Farm how to grow....give us a break and get a clue.

B

Bobby Smith

I just don't understand why people hate rockwool cubes when doubleds is getting 5 pounders consistently with them. I don't think you can pack on weight without the cubes. It's because they allow the plant to be a certain size before flip, I'm just going to have to try it for myself when i get the money and put up threads showing people why I think a certain way. I don't mean to sound like a know it all but I have seen that the more you follow doubleds the better you are. or just go soil or something. doubleds say you dont want to restrict the dripline of the plants thats why he uses 2'x4' tubs, they are $40.00 each though at 1800 info grow. I would not use any other bucket for a mpb, especially especially would never use no dang roughneck bucket like some idiots here spending $20k and getting cheap home depot buckets lol.
those buckets will increase yield for sure, its like tellin me that a college degree will do me no good because i have no experience. Well i do have experience and i do know what im talking about. I'm just gonna have to thread up to prove it.
to get 4 pounders everything must be perfect.
Connesuier is the shit, why not use it.
there's just voids im seeing thats all, i mean all this money invested and no faith in the MASTER doubleds...coxie is serious though cuz hes doin what doubleds is doing to the T as much as he can. JACKmayoffer has much respect in my book though because of his in depth passion for growing. Im just confused thats all, please dont chew me out for bringing this up cuz thats my job. thanks.

You sound like a grade A moron.

Until you "get the money" and can walk the walk, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

If you do wanna drone on about what "you're gonna do one day", start your own thread.

B

BayAreasFinest

lol Acefood what is the issue here. The MPB and UC arguement is getting old. they are two different methods.

The way i see it, it doesnt matter which you go they are both sick methods of growing with steller results.

In my first and only UC test grow I vegged in 4inch rockwool for 17 days until there were roots coming out the bottom. then put some hydrotron in the UC then put the rockwool in it then filled the rest of the netpot with hydrotron.

pulled 1.5 per it was just under 1gpw of blue dream. it was my first UC grow and my first hydro grow (soil for 4 years)

BUT I will build a MPB room soon though im curious its just way more expensive then i want to spend on a grow room right now.

kush4breakfast

kush4breakfast

Im super late, but subscribed. Amazing what your doing with these UC systems jack. SImply Amazing.

B

budbrothers

whose selling wolf tickets?
ace food you got some. lol sorry we all reamed you but seriously start your own post and you can be as enthusiastic as you would like.
people just don't like to hear someone else come in and tell them that there regimen and work ethics not to mention there operation isn't up to par with someone else. if they like what there doing let it be. that's all.

i hope you understand

HG23

HG23

Wow. I never actually experienced a thread get overrun with you guys before. Crazy.

I know I'm just adding to it all, but who cares at this point?...Hey AF, quote DD's in one single post talking about growing 5 pounders, betcha can't.

Top Bottom