60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L-Immortal

L-Immortal

File Error404 has the right link up there thats what the big boys use...

O

OutLander

Here is the direct link to humboldtlocal's comment about vacuum bags. HL offers some great info here, and I really think this is the way to go for storage and transport.

D

dagobaker

it makes sense to save a big portion when the supply is the lowest and the demand the highest.......
im guessing with cali s huge outdoor harvest in october/nov now is a great time to sell
great thing about being a capitalist :)

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

i used vacuum sealer bags keeps things nice and fresh! that vacuum sealer link^^^woaaa that thing is serious!

F

FileError404

Also found this ebay store that sells them much cheaper (Not sure if the options are included on either site)

H

humboldtlocal

Those are some decent prices. But those machines don't have the nitrogen flush installed or the double seal wire which you absolutely want for our application. Trim Scene's price includes the nitrogen kit, a filled tank of nitrogen, the regulator and hose, the double seal wire, and 500 of their large bags. Not to mention I like to support business's that support our industry. They gave me a very good tutorial on how to use my machine as well.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

This grow is for a collective and blanked under our growing #'s ;) So plant numbers are no longer a concern. I will continue to use the Under Current systems and improve my growing skills I am always looking for new systems and always trying to improve the ones I have, The reason I am using the 8 gallon buckets is beacuse I have them and why not use what I already have.. JACK

one plant or 99 will get you taken away the same way the cops dnt give a crap,specially here in cali . i love to hear people talking about how in cali weed is legal like if we could walk around smoking joints in the street . i have been in jail over 2plants while being a patient and showing my rec to the sheriffs .all they said was show it to the judge imjust doing my job. my boy got caught with over 45 big girls and got the same treatment. so at the end it dnt matter if its 1 or 99 u get it the same . as long as you dnt pass 99 because thats when the big boys come to play and they dnt like loosing.

B

bowlpacks

Me? I like to hear people talk about how the feds wont come knocking if your under 99. Where does it say that under 99 isn't under jurisdiction for the feds? The 99 plant "limit" has nothing to do with who will come knocking and when. It has very much to do with minimum mandatory sentences. Word of mouth isn't a very good way to get legal info...
:clapping

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Me? I like to hear people talk about how the feds wont come knocking if your under 99. Where does it say that under 99 isn't under jurisdiction for the feds? The 99 plant "limit" has nothing to do with who will come knocking and when. It has very much to do with minimum mandatory sentences. Word of mouth isn't a very good way to get legal info...
:clapping

under 99 means you dnt get the 5 yr mandatory from the feds. if you do 100 plus the risk is there, cus if the feds get in on anything over 100 you might be looking at 5. over 1000 and you might just get the eddy lepp sentence. point is just be safe n keep it under 99 so there aint nothing federal in volved. 1 thru 99 equals same treatment from the cops not the same sentence that always depends on the d.a. and judge .

X

Xceptional

how does the UC compare with the MPBs?

i've never built or ran either but my take from my research (i had the same question) is that the MPB can probably out yield the UC but i dont know now that they have the new 13g buckets they are getting closer to the root zone space of MPB. but with UC you dont have to build it and you have company tech support no just the farm to rely on when shit falls apart so if you have a little coin, handyman skills and like a little more risk for a little more reward i'd bank on the MPB. if you dont have as much to risk, dont feel like or cant build a MPB and want the tech support of a company who stands behind their product go with the UC and get a slightly less yield.

that's my conclusion after having the same question as you and lurking tons of journals and DIY MPB threads but again I HAVE NEVER RAN EITHER!

M

mrdizzle

I think they are even steven, both great systems, now that Ive done the MPB i want to try the UC 13's

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I think they are even steven, both great systems, now that Ive done the MPB i want to try the UC 13's

I'm really liking the UC's: Clean set ups, very simple all round tbh and every thread I see people use these things have had really good results... like really good. Cough(this thread) cough cough! :icon_cookie:

I could build one fairly easy but I work FT, that's a lot more time to spend constructing, running around for parts and whatnot so this might be why I go with a UC setup. They have had my attention since Mashup's thread on icmag a while back.

P

PRODUCT

I think both systems are very similar... with only slight differences.. can anyone tell?

B

Bnzapilot

Has any one used vaccum bagging for storage of meds I was looking at some that had been stored for over 1 year and it smelled and looked fucking bomb, I was told they where not using the cheap vaccum bags they where inserting a gas then vaccum bagging the meds for long term storage and curing ? Any info on this Jack

Here you go Jack.

V

vertise

Followed your 8k grow on rollitup, cam here to see what you were up to after closing your account. Very very nice.

A

A6 Grower

wow an inspiration!! im going to sell some stocks and go pick me up a UC system!

Top Bottom