60 X 1000 Watts Under Current Hydro 20 Tons Of Ac And Some Co2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amstercal

Seems to me it's never the system, it's the farmer. Amazing grow, Jack. Will you do a smoke report? ...of course when you're done curing and building and planning and everything else.

D

dagobaker

although im sure im going to take a severe beating..... its not just because of the UC system that Jack has had this amazing grow
the system was just one part of the equation......just one tool............
if u want to follow his grow and duplicate his results u better do everything he has done......
it takes unlimited time.......resources......experience ......and the willingness to admit u can never stop learning to achieve this
its like golfers buying a top rated set of clubs and thinking just with the clubs they can golf like jack nicklaus........

nuttso

nuttso

perfect cure everytime

Has any one used vaccum bagging for storage of meds I was looking at some that had been stored for over 1 year and it smelled and looked fucking bomb, I was told they where not using the cheap vaccum bags they where inserting a gas then vaccum bagging the meds for long term storage and curing ? Any info on this Jack

Hey Jack,

Here is a lil info for perfect curing. I tried it myself and must say it's the best product i've ever got.

This method is particularly effective for folks who are starting out, those looking to maximize quality in a shorter period of time, and folks who's like to produce a connoisseur-quality product each and every time with no guesswork involved.

It's a very simple and effective process:

Cut the product, trim it per your preference, but don't dry it until the stems snap. Take it down while the stems still have some flex, but the product feel dry on the outside. This is a perfect opportunity to drop the dry-feeling flowers onto a screen and collect prime-quality kief that would otherwise get lost in the jar.

Jar the product, along with a Caliber III hygrometer. One can be had on Ebay for ~$20. Having tested a number of hygrometers - digital and analog - this model in particular produced consistent, accurate results. Then, watch the readings:

+70% RH - too wet, needs to sit outside the jar to dry for 12-24 hours, depending.

65-70% RH - the product is almost in the cure zone, if you will. It can be slowly brought to optimum RH by opening the lid for 2-4 hours.

60-65% RH - the stems snap, the product feels a bit sticky, and it is curing.

55-60% RH - at this point it can be stored for an extended period without worrying about mold. The product will continue to cure.

Below 55% RH - the RH is too low for the curing process to take place. The product starts to feel brittle. Once you've hit this point, nothing will make it better. Adding mosture won't restart the curing process; it will just make the product wet. If you measure a RH below 55% don't panic. Read below:

Obviously, the product need time to sweat in the jar. As such, accurate readings won't be seen for ~24 hours, assuming the flowers are in the optimal cure zone. If you're curing the product for long-term storage, give the flowers 4-5 days for an accurate reading. If the product is sill very wet, a +70% RH reading will show within hours. If you see the RH rising ~1% per hour, keep a close eye on the product, as it's likely too moist.
THX TO SIMON

Try this one out with one bag, if you could manage to store it in the 60% range you will get some killer results.

peace nuttso

B

Boomer242

although im sure im going to be a severe beating..... its not just because of the UC system that Jack has had this amazing grow
the system was just one part of the equation......just one tool............
if u want to follow his grow and duplicate his results u better do everything he has done......
it takes unlimited time.......resources......experience ......and the willingness to admit u can never stop learning to achieve this
its like golfers buying a top rated set of clubs and thinking just with the clubs they can golf like jack nicklaus........

id have to agree dago

M

Mos Bud

Dagos right on with the yield per lamp thing.......Daniel @ CC has mentioned that their highest yielding system per light is the XL which they recommend 4 plants per 1000 watt.

Said people are raging 3+ LB. per lamp on the reg with 2 week veg times. Breaks down to just 3/4 LB per plant to get 3LB's....definitely easier for the more novice grower to achieve large numbers.....seems like less plants is better suited to the expert growers."

yeah ucmenow that's really re assuring to see that post... was the set up i chose to build simply due to my lack of power and finances to go as big as a 1k/site. so thanks for the share.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Jack - Great job on all your gardens!

Couple questions on your foliar feed..

Do you PH it?

Is it sprayed heavily on the plants until dripping?

I know they are silly questions but would love your results.

Stay blessed! :smiley_joint:

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Caged like Alcatraz

Ben those cages are sweet sauce....seem like they'd be plenty strong and they fit like a glove.

B

BayAreasFinest

Jack - Great job on all your gardens!

Couple questions on your foliar feed..

Do you PH it?

Is it sprayed heavily on the plants until dripping?

I know they are silly questions but would love your results.

Stay blessed! :smiley_joint:

in the thread he has pictures of his folier feed. read please. u dont spray til dripping and u do it an hour after lights out and u do it 2 times a week til the 3rd week of flowering.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Getting ready to fire up the 13 gallon buckets man the 3" seems so much bigger then the 2":boogie: I will start a new journal and close this one out I will run both my rooms on a flip flop 1 room with 32 x 13 gallon UNDER CURRENT BUCKETS with 30 x 1000 vertical with 50" centers the strains will be WHITE FIRE #3, WHITE, So Cal Master Kush , And OG Kush,I am so thankful to have these kuts and will make you proud Bro. The second room will have 64 Under Current 8 gallon buckets on 20" centers every 4 buckets will get 1 x1000 watts with Adjusto wings over head..Thanks to every one who has followed along and hope some of you have learned a thing or two. And of course Thanks To Dan at CCH20.COM for building a killer sysetm that produces 2 # plants...JACK :party :party0036:

HG23

HG23

Jack, man, you so crazy. I have no doubt you could set that up. I don't like to clog threads with useless posts, but I'll be glued quietly to the next one.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack, man, you so crazy. I have no doubt you could set that up. I don't like to clog threads with useless posts, but I'll be glued quietly to the next one.

Its done...In the bag complete....:evilgrin0013:

HG23

HG23

Ha, imagine if at the end of this thread you unveiled it was all just a fraction of THAT. The Internet would seize with all the "OMG you're awesome" 's.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

woa man thats some serious business...if what the plans show are already built amazing!!!!!! cant wait to see the difference in overhead lighting and vertical along with the 13 gals with more spacing...and double the 8 gals! this is gonna be great!
YOUR AWESOME!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Let me apologize in advance for hi-jacking you thread Jack, but I have received a few PM's from members asking if I have a grow journal... Since I am a new user I can only PM administrators at this time. So, sorry for not getting back to those of you that have PM'd me.... To answer the question... YES, I do. here is the link one more time...

www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f29/house-...ent-systems-30-000-watts-10-tons-c-co2-22015/

Having your grow on the front page and posting a link two post up wasn't enough? You really had to post another link ? And who exactly was Pm you asking where your grow was? They can read the 2 links to your grow but not find it? Really not trying to be a dick but can you explain all this to me?Jack

C

Casual

Hi Jack. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. Simply amazing.
I'd like to ask about your future grow, and your plan to support your ladies.
You'd mentioned that you feel the tomato cages you used prevented the plants from spreading out and are looking at a different way of doing things. Have you figured anything out yet?

For my bio bucket grow, I don't have anything to tie things to. My girls are no where near the size of yours obviously, but I do have a few I've had to ghetto rig some support on.
Any advice in this area would be great, thanks!!

Caz

M

MediMary

Howzit Jack
Thanks for sharing this amazing grow!!
I learned quite a bit along the way.
Now that you're done with the harvest, did you notice any difference in the plants(yield/bud size/etc..) when you removed the fan leaves?

C

CanadianClassic

Are those reveged the stalk is fucking massive for the size of the plant??

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I have been wondering the same thing....thanks for asking that Mary. I have a diffferent question for ya Jack. The AC you went with....Excel Air? You killed it Man! Gonna be settin up for vertical lighting after my current run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom