600 hps in a 4x4x6 sunhut

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Sup farmers I need some input gonna be starting a new grow soon I hope if all goes as planed ...But I am wondering if the 600 would be enough for 6 or 5 plants I would like to veg for 30 days then flip to 12/12 ...And if anyone here has photos of there 600 watt grows plz plz post them in here I can't seem to find anyone on here with a 600 watt grow plz farmers any help would be koo

L

LBZ Farmer

600 is good any moreand you wont be able to move the light far enough away. My setup is 4x4 with 600 watts in a blockbuster with flood table. LOVE IT

Rushoe

Rushoe

600 is good any moreand you wont be able to move the light far enough away. My setup is 4x4 with 600 watts in a blockbuster with flood table. LOVE IT

Ok koo man how many plants are you runing???any pics???? I would love to check out your set up...

G

grenbone

yeah definitely man. Just be very height conscious because most tents do not give you a lot of room to work with. Stick to early topping/training/scrog/etc, and depending on your strain, you should do great.

You could do really well with 6 plants in either 3 or 5 gallon buckets. No matter how many plants you have in there, just watch the height, and apply some good training. 28 in an aero set up works great too! I was thinking that a 1000 watt MH in the 4x4 sunhut would be a perfect set up if you know what your doing.:damnhippie:

Venom818

Venom818

i say just go with a 1000 and quit playing games u can thank me later bro:rock

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah definitely man. Just be very height conscious because most tents do not give you a lot of room to work with. Stick to early topping/training/scrog/etc, and depending on your strain, you should do great.

You could do really well with 6 plants in either 3 or 5 gallon buckets. No matter how many plants you have in there, just watch the height, and apply some good training. 28 in an aero set up works great too! I was thinking that a 1000 watt MH in the 4x4 sunhut would be a perfect set up if you know what your doing.:damnhippie:

Thanx man thier is so many ways to go about it I like the hempy buckets poor mans hydro I am planning on using 2 gallon buckets gonna be running some shroomys green crack and some brothers grim c99 so they can finish up around the same time.

Rushoe

Rushoe

i say just go with a 1000 and quit playing games u can thank me later bro:rock

That would be cool but I am very broke plus I am thankful that YOU are gonna lend me YOUR 600 I wish YOU had an extra 1000 but the 600 will do just fine next run I should have the funds for all the needed toys....Again thanx big dawg....

420king-MASSES

Sup farmers I need some input gonna be starting a new grow soon I hope if all goes as planed ...But I am wondering if the 600 would be enough for 6 or 5 plants I would like to veg for 30 days then flip to 12/12 ...And if anyone here has photos of there 600 watt grows plz plz post them in here I can't seem to find anyone on here with a 600 watt grow plz farmers any help would be koo

natural_medicines_002.jpg
natural_medicines_001.jpg

each set up is under a 600 i run 2 per 6.5 by 3.5 with excellent results

420king-MASSES

i have run a hell of alot more under a 600 these are kings kush reveggedfor 30 days 8 of which roots had already established normally from 12'' clones and strain dependent 25-30 zips dry this is my second run on the kings kush my first is almost ready to harvest so i dont know what these will yield

convex

convex

Poke your head in my gallery - all that is there was under either a 430 or 600 in a 4x4x6 space.

Cheers

Rushoe

Rushoe

i have run a hell of alot more under a 600 these are kings kush reveggedfor 30 days 8 of which roots had already established normally from 12'' clones and strain dependent 25-30 zips dry this is my second run on the kings kush my first is almost ready to harvest so i dont know what these will yield

25 zips????We talking more then just one 600 right????

420king-MASSES

no per six my first 2 runs with la woman pulled that per light and rkf pulled almost 27 dry im able to drop my 600 to within 6-8 inches and it has penetration power again it is strain dependent for instance theres no way in hell a bubba kush will yield 25 dry zips under a 600 but a big bud 2.5 lbs are possible in same conditions also it has alot to do with style of grow my 1 ww pulled 8 zips dry under a 400 in a 5 gallon bucket plus the other 5 plants under it yielded high also its strain dependent my next run with silver bubble will yield a high amount of zippers because they are vegging for 2 months from rooting and they have been fimed a couple times plus it is a yielder strain

Rushoe

Rushoe

wow 27 zips dry from one 600 that is crazy I got 6 and half from a Casey Jones from this 250....I will be doing some green crack and c99 I am hoping for at least 10 12 zips....One month veg and 51 days flower 2 gallon hempys.

K

kusheater1

run two tables two week veg 20 babies per table of bubba kush getting 20 zips per run but my tubs are staggered so 10 zips every 30 days but that's with a 600 and a 400 in the tent

Latest posts

Top Bottom